in-game name: bartholemew alen
SteamID: 76561199205379111
steam community link: 76561199205379111
Date of ban: 7/25/2022
ban reason : LTAP l NITRP
Who banned you: #Requis
Ban length?: 2 DAYS
banned on: (SCP-RP UK )
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: ill make sure i have good wifi becouse it disconected me from the game whe he pulled me
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? no
Why should you be unbanned: becouse its not my problem that the nt disconnected. and i want to play
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: yes i wont break the rules agin
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[i want to play and injoy my time]

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Hey bartholemew,

I banned you on that day due to you being reported for RDM, after inspecting logs it seemed that you did infact kill multiple GENSEC personnel; though you left the server afterwards and I decided to not ban you for LTAP then since I was not sure about the circumstance and you were not under the impression that you were going to be pulled to a sit.

You then joined the server again, and were reported for doing the same thing again. I checked logs and it seemed that you killed another cadet, after spectating you it looked like you were at SCP-1162 (the hole) with a D-Class it also seemed that you let the D-Class go with a weapon from SCP-1162.

After that I pulled you to a sit, you said a couple words which I cannot recall then you left the server while I was explaining what you did wrong.

Due to you having killed multiple GENSEC personnel as a researcher, and to you LTAPing mid sit I decided on a 2 day ban for NITRP and LTAP instead of RDM/MRDM as I didn't even get to understand the circumstance for those kills.

Have a good evening :)

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Hey bartholemew,

I banned you on that day due to you being reported for RDM, after inspecting logs it seemed that you did infact kill multiple GENSEC personnel; though you left the server afterwards and I decided to not ban you for LTAP then since I was not sure about the circumstance and you were not under the impression that you were going to be pulled to a sit.

You then joined the server again, and were reported for doing the same thing again. I checked logs and it seemed that you killed another cadet, after spectating you it looked like you were at SCP-1162 (the hole) with a D-Class it also seemed that you let the D-Class go with a weapon from SCP-1162.

After that I pulled you to a sit, you said a couple words which I cannot recall then you left the server while I was explaining what you did wrong.

Due to you having killed multiple GENSEC personnel as a researcher, and to you LTAPing mid sit I decided on a 2 day ban for NITRP and LTAP instead of RDM/MRDM as I didn't even get to understand the circumstance for those kills.

Have a good evening :)
oh ok im sorry i wont do it again u also have a good day

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022

APPEAL DENIED

Greetings @Bartholemew alen, after reviewing your case and talking to you privately, I have decided to deny your ban appeal. You openly admitted to your actions, which is appreciated, and informed me that your WIFI cut out. However due to your actions in game, the ban is valid and you will not be unbanned. Thank you for taking time to make the ban appeal, have a great day!

Note: In addition, if you have to make a ban appeal in the future, please try explain the entire situation to the best you possibly can in the ban appeal itself so we can sort out the situation efficiently and provide the correct information in the corresponding areas. Also I advise taking a look at our server rules as it will improve your roleplay experience and the experience for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.