Not open for further replies.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: grunke#0

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP-RP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 396949444236541953

Date of ban (dd/mm/yy): 02/11/2023

Reason for ban (if known): I made a stupid, immature little joke talking about wanking while on the fireside chat. It got a laugh but in hindsight it wasn't my brightest moment, and I regret it. I only realized how limited I was, and how distant from the community I now am, after I was banned from the discord.

Who banned you?: @Cloak

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: I don't think so, no. I got banned once as a joke but was immediately unbanned.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): I'm leaning more into the Civil Networks SCP-RP server as I am less of a minge now and focus on RP, specifically in CI where I am a Gamma en route to becoming a Delta at some point. As I'm taking roleplay much more seriously I wish to have all information available to me, which is one of the reasons I wish to be unbanned. The other reason is that I want to be able to engage with the fun community around me outside of TS3 and in-game where I am very limited in doing so. I regret what I did, and promise not to do it again. I've learnt my lesson and wish to be unbanned.

Ventz

Owner
Ventz
Group Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
Accepted

Refrain from making strange and inappropriate comments in future

Status
Not open for further replies.