SCP-RP Game Master application. Antonio Livasia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antonio Livasia

Jun 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Npulitanu

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: like 3 months (In game time)

In what country are you located?: ITA

Time zone: SUD

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu-7 LCPL Antonio Livasia

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Antonio Livasiaa

Civilian name: Antonio Liv

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59527359

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

- 2 times, one for meta (i didn't it on purpose anyway) and the 2nd i don't remember why

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

- No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- No

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- i could play all the day if i want.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

- I enjoy create new things, and make enjoy the ppl what i created

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I would be able to have fun events that other could enjoy and I haven't seen many other events so I thought I would try to apply.

- I am serious when we talk about a job
- I always follow the orders
- I am always active

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
  • Intruders. (A strange unity is came from somewhere with the purpose to destroy the facility and the MTF has the job to kill this weird unity)

• Pandemic ( A lethal gas has been emplyed from the CI inside the facility, your objective is save noncombattives before everyone will dye)

• The revolution OF 999 ( 999 is tired, no one gives him candyes, or loves him, so he decided to escape the foundation with disaster behind him.)

Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
  • BACKROOMS (a misterious portal appeard in the middle of the map, and researchers seems interested to experiment the portal. entered inside they find a mysterious button, which they press to discover its functionality, at that mooment everyone is brought inside the portal. now everyone has to work together to escape from backrooms and the monster who is inside.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: the ethics member has been attacked from Civilians, they're now planning how to make them regret that.

A-1: Is under attack from very powerful zombies, theyr task is protect O5 but at the same time terminate these powerful zombies.

Nu-7: 323 has create a woodland, and that's very dark, how will the Nu-7's terminate him without heavy cars?

E-11: A lethal gas has been employed inside the facility, theyr task is save all noncombattives from the imminent death

CI: The Insurgency has gotten their hands on 682. now they have to know how to brainwash SCP's for use 682 as gun.

Foundation Staff: MTF is no longer in the facility for outside test, an anomaly is happening, how will the facility without MTF answer to this situation?

Deleted member 1285

=== Neutral
+ Met in game, nice fella good talking with.
+ Active within the community on discord and TeamSpeak.
- The event ideas LACK severely, it doesn't show of ones creativity with one sentence events.

+ Good luck with the application, I hope you take my feedback.

(As a bit of advice I recommend changing up the event ideas and doing 3-4 sentences for each event and 5-8 for the map change)

Antonio Livasia

Jun 21, 2022
what do you mean about 3-4 sentence and 5-8 for map change? could you explain better?
anyway, thank you for the advice, hope for going in the role, i would really like give an help with the events

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

what do you mean about 3-4 sentence and 5-8 for map change? could you explain better?
anyway, thank you for the advice, hope for going in the role, i would really like give an help with the events
Instead of having 'Lethal gas has been employed in the facility'
Have 3-4 lines saying:
'A dangerous gas, known to be lethal to mankind emerged from the lower parts of heavy containment zone earlier this morning' Then 3 more lines on the story and how to contain it and what happens

Antonio Livasia

Jun 21, 2022
recived, now i take it, thank you for the help, maybe i taked the word "short" too much on lecteral HAHAHAHA

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+ Neutral
+Active
+Mature

-App lacks detail

Good luck!

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
-/+neutral
+mature
-no detail in any of the questions go in depth on the answers more and add more detail into the events

Deleted member 1291

-support

no signs of any effort being put on the application. Answers have no depth nor detail.

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
- Neutral Support
Currently, your activity is pretty mid you are not too active but not inactive, as for the application I believe you haven't spent enough time writing your application and profoundly thinking about the questions.

Either way thanks for taking your time to write this application.
Good luck.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Antonio Livasia ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master Application

From reading through your applications and its replies, i have concluded that your app seems to lack a lot of detail and you have received a lot of negative feedback from the community. I have therefore chosen to deny your GM application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.