May 31, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: bhunter1066

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help):bhunter1066

Date of ban (if known):05/12/22

Reason for ban (if known):Unknown

Who banned you?:Unknown

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?:No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal):As I was banned as a result of someone else's actions, and the reason for my ban was because i was in the same VC as the incident. I am hoping to get back into the server, and am excited for the star wars server when it eventually comes out. I feel my ban was unfair, as I was given a ban for something that I did not do, causing me to lose the will to continue playing the server. However, after the recent updates I have decided i want to get back to playing.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Hunter ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

From investigating the context of your ban, you were banned for numerous reasons one of which was racism and pinging high-ranking staff members for no reason. However, this was six months ago, and basing off of your appeal you resent your actions and I fully expect that if you return that you do not follow down the path that brought you to the ban in the first place.

I hope that you reflect on your previous actions and move on as a better person within the community. Note that if you do repeat your actions, you will be permanently banned with a slim chance of appeal.

Regards,
Doofy​

Status
Not open for further replies.