[SCP-RP] Incident

ThatNobody

Aug 11, 2024
So this is more of an apology and I don't expect any forgive of my actions. Also I don't think this is an appeal but I was hoping you could help me with my apology.

On the US server I played as 2245, the teddy bear and I was given a grenade. I was gonna give it to gensec or someone who can handle it, or at least toss it away in a safe area. Before that I heard there was an even involving a priest.

I attended it, and a little bit later the priest was cuffed and almost kidnapped. I was gonna grenade the kidnapper so I pulled out my grenade, but they shot him before I could. So then I put my grenade away. (Or so I thought, since my game does this weird thing where you select a weapon but it doesn't go through)

Obviously it didn't, and I tried to heal someone in third person and it didn't work. Then I went in first person to see if I was aiming incorrectly and then the grenade tossed and killed a few people.

This was my fault, and I don't expect to be forgiveness or the 2 week ban being removed. I just wanted to come on here and see if one of the leading staff here can find the people I accidentally killed and apologize to them from me.

(I know this is most likely in the wrong spot, but I just wanted the people I killed to know that I am at least sorry for what I did.)

ThatNobody

Aug 11, 2024
Was this today?, also if yes that scared the crap out of a cadet (in a funny way)
No this was yesterday during an event. I didn't mean to throw the grenade at all in that situation.
I was trying to heal someone in front of me during the event but either the server props that lagged my selection choice or it was my game in general.

I assume you know what I mean by the laggy weapon choice thing.