Not open for further replies.

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): EthanNaher
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Over 2 months
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 SPC Ethan "Sage" Mendaz
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-B Ethan "Sage" Bunda
Civilian name: Ethan Mendizzle
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:438993581
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received two warnings. My first warning was an NRP warning, I was a researcher and I killed a D-Class with a gun. I was fairly new to the server at the time and I now revised the rules so I can assure you that I understand the rules well. My second warning was a FearRP warning because I ran out of the airlock when I thought no security detail were there and ran past a guy with a gun. He was difficult to see as he was behind a corner with a gun pointed at me.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
No sadly.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
I have played in a Half-Life 2 RP server with quite a lot of hours on it and quite well known on it. Unfortunately the server shutdown recently.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-
I play 4-6 hours on weekdays, however when I am staying at my mom's house on the weekend I can play for 8+ hours.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I play this server almost everyday and I genuinely enjoy the RP experience and quality of the server. I believe it would be a great honour to help others with issues and complications on a server I love spending my free time on and assure the quality of RP is upheld. I give perks to the CivilGamers community because of the kindness and respect that is portrayed, and how welcoming the community is.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am confident in the ability that I can maintain professionalism, respect and make use my past experiences to assist others with an issues they might have. I am fairly well tempered as I try to have a optimistic attitude towards scenarios I face. I understand that fairness is a crucial factor to resolve any issues as well as patience; arguing won't get you anywhere. Working as a team is one of my strong points I would say because I see it as an opportunity to learn and communicate ideas that will be beneficial to the matters at hand. In relation to that, leadership is also a important part of a team to insure organisation, cooperation and consideration of all parties: I believe that as a leader I could use these skills to help create a well functioning team. I am very punctual and will prioritise attending the weekly meetings, if I unfortunately couldn't attend a meeting, I would hastily inform any member of my SL team of this event.

Thank you very much for reading this
Ethan Mendaz

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
MASSIVE +Support
+active
+friendly
+calm/trustworthy

=unsure on rule knowledge (ask me later and we can do a check)
GL Ethan really hope you pass -Dor

Tsharp

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 10, 2021
Northern Ireland
+Support
Really active member
Very mature
Believe your rule knowledge is acceptable

I think you could be a great member for our staff team and would love to work along side you in the future!

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ Active IG and TS
+ Friendly and mature
+ good rule knowledge

would make a good staff member

- ( ex big minge) Tony

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
+Active in-game and TS3
+Friendly and mature
+Good rule knowledge
+Only good interactions
+Seen trying to help players when any ask

Good Luck!

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
+Support
+Active in-game and TS3
+Have seen being friendly
+Mature

- Not a lot of interactions

Good Luck!

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
+support
+active
+freindly

= Unsure on rule knowledge

-Not many rp interactions

Good luck

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
+Support
+Active IG and TS
+Super chill dude who you can easily get along with
+Nice RP

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Application Accepted

Hi @EthanNaher,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.