SCP-RP Moderator Application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleb

Oct 22, 2023

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Lukas22337

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Daily i got 11 to 14 hours
1713196522130.png

1713196501832.png
1713196461241.png

In what country are you located?:
Denmark

Time zone:
GMT +1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
E-11 PVT Fleb

Chaos name (include your rank):
CI-A Fleb

Civilian name:
Shadow

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:185839008

Discord ID (name#0000):
ukendt2453

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-22415-uk.24128/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-uk-the-shy-guy-096.19518/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
1713196407416.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I got lot of experience on Danish servers and English Servers the highest rank i Been is SA I also got experience as GM on Star Wars RP servers I have deal with people about 4 years now i have play gmod sense the good Old Days i started on it as 7 years old and now am 17 My experience as Staff on different servers has Teach me a lot about people's behavior and how people normally act i have learn about when people trying to lie and When people just excuse someone for something thay didn't do I can say a lot about my experience but i will try to keep it short As a staff member i have deal with racist hackers trolling Rule baking kids and sexual harassment i have deal with almost everything you can On a gmod Server But i have been about staff on 6 Danish servers and 4 English big servers But i will say the most important i have learn is how a Staff member work and how important thay really are for a server to keep the rules intakt

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I have experience with Serious RP I have experience RP been different organizations i have experience RP documentary and serious research RP If i had to explain what serious rp is for me i will say it's when you or others go into some normal RP but add a lot more on it and more details like /rp /me /roll and also when you go more into the RP instead of saying that was that and leave it i will say it is when you continue your experiment or what ever you doing to the point you can't more

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I'm training as a firefighter so i don't do a lot only do some training and playing games but i can be on 24/7 Everyday accept when i'm on training is usually like one day Perry week i can't not be on

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I've been around sense Oct 22, 2023 and discover and exploring the community and just having fun and doing some RP with people and having small talks But i want to become a moderator because i feel like i have gone to that point where i want to support the community more in set of just giving money i want to support the community helping the community by taking reports tickets sits and having a talk with people that are new to the server and need some help on the way og just people there is having a bad day i want to be that person there is there for them and not just for them but for the community i want to help this community in everyway i can And give a ekstra hand in raft Times like just now when the server have been down for almost 2 Days I also want to become a moderator because i think i can do a different And i know i can because everyone can it is just a question off How much motivation you have and i can tell you i have a lot i'm just sitting down on my computer Everyday and what to help people like my job i want to be that guy in this community you can always come to and talk about problems and take reports whatever the person need help with i want to be that Guy that is they for them I also want to support and help with the reports it's day because i know that is a lot and average time is like 7 minutes and you can Mark me on my Word i will change that time to omarst one minute i will make sure people see the professionals the staff Team has on the server i will make sure they see we doing what we can for helping them

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think i will be able to help with applications documents tickets report whatever you need me for i will do it and i will do it fast and take my time to do the task i will make sure whatever task you Sign me to it will be done by 100%
i will bring a better Community and a stronger Staff team i will bring good communication and not just a Staff team but a Family they are have for os all i will bring what you need and what you want
i also think i'm cable of this roll because i got lot of motivation disciplin and Focus i will stand out for otter application because i will be on Everyday i will do what you say or what you need help with i will be there for people each day about 10 hours my dm's will always be Open so people can ask questions if the have some kind of small question i think i will stand out because my experience and My love to the server
I will be a good candidate because i will and i can Change i can learn fast and i can bring what you need I only have one down side i have bad Grammar and don't read that good but understand English very good back ind high school i got 10 in English i will have got 12 if my Grammar was better
It is up to you if you want me but i can say i will be a very good candidate i got a lot of good benefits such as available 24/7 on DM available on the server about 10 to 12h a day I'm motivated And am Focus on what i'm doing

22415 [HOLDING]
E-11 PVT [HOLDING]

096 [HOLDING]
IC-A [HOLDING]
UNGOC SPC [HOLDING]

E-11 CPL [HELD]
IA Agent [HELD]
DEA Agent [HELD]
Nu-7 PFC [HELD]
(*I have come back from a Break on the server)

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
Breaking Recruitment Guidelines
  • Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.​
Never seen before on UK, please post your /vtime or edit your app later

Fleb

Oct 22, 2023
-Support
Breaking Recruitment Guidelines
  • Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.​
Never seen before on UK, please post your /vtime or edit your app later
Hey Thanks for telling me that i have change that now and my time i can,t get because we can,t get on server at the Moment
And the reason you have not problem seen me is because i have not been on some time because my life got a bit Heart
And also those to servers are dead
And before the server issue Accord i was actually on 9 hours and my name is fleb

Last edited:

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@lukas

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

ooga_booga

Apr 15, 2024
The best guy you'll see in town. Very nice person. would be a great addition to your team

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Sensible guy
Kind and reasonable

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @lukas ,
Thank you for showing interest in being a staff member. Unfortunately at this time, we will be denying your application. Reason for being, a lot of people have low or no interactions with you on the server. We would also like to see you more since you just came back from a break.

You may reapply in 2-weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.