SCP:RP Moderator application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): given_dreams1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Around 4 days of playtime (started first playing on the server around july of 2022)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Robert Miller E-11 PVT
Chaos name (include your rank): Jack Lovious CI-A
Civilian name: Jackson Betruvion
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419521682
Discord ID (name#0000): QueefKing32#0001
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP:RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

I've made multiple applications for different things. None have been staff applications.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
6 warnings 2 bans. I know this is a lot of warnings and bans, I feel I've learned from these and improved from what I was and I plan on following the rules more closely in the future. 1 Ban I don't know what it is because it doesn't have a reason. Some warnings are for FailRP and the other ban was for NITRP and FailRP the ban was because I was 073 and I was going in front of breached SCP's and blocking shots. I don't know why this wasn't common knowledge to me at the time to not do this. For all the other warnings I don't know the full reason on them.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes I do. I moderated on 2 discord servers. I was a administrator on one with 16k members. The other one I was a head moderator and it had about 6k members before that one got nuked because one of the other staffs accounts got compromised. I was also a moderator for a SCP:SL server for a good while until I resigned. I feel I have learned a lot from these experiences to become a better moderator. As for Garry's Mod moderation I have never moderated on it.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I do have previous experience with serious roleplay. I used to play a PoliceRP server on Garry's Mod and it was mainly focused on serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

3-5 hours a day. If I am feeling good that day I could be on for upwards of 6 - 8 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to become a moderator for this server because I feel I could be a good person for the staff team. Although my previous warnings and bans do not show this I swear I've improved as a player on the server and learned from my past mistakes. I want to make this server better for everyone by improving the moderation of the server and giving a more smooth clean experience for the rest of the players on the server. I hate to see rule breakers make people turn away from this server and give the server a bad reputation.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I feel I would be able to help with the server with mainly enforcing the rules and keeping the server a fun and more safe place for the players in Civil Networks SCP:RP I understand as a staff member I must maintain a good image and be a role model for other players on the server. I feel I am special over other applicants because of my past moderation experience as a moderator. I have learned a lot from my previous experiences which would help me in staffing decisions and other things.

Additional Notes:
I just want to really apologize for my past behavior on the server. I hope that this will not affect your stance on my application too much because I swear I have improved my behavior since last time. I know that you may not be able to know because I can't really prove it unless you've been watching my behavior for a while.

thanks for reading :)

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
+/- support
+ Good Interaction
+ Active
- Recent warns / bans.

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Prizummz,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to your troubled passed, I don't think you are fit for the staff team; I recommend getting your warns and ban appealed if you plan on making another app

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.