SCP-RP Moderator Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaskool

Aug 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): shaskool2142

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day, 08 Hours, 18 mins

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): John Mulaney

Chaos name (include your rank): Mohn Julaney

Civilian name: Jake Fulaney

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:41833931

Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 warning for RDM it was 1 kill that occurred by due to intentional crossfire but I understood that it was wrong
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I was a senior sergeant for a GTA RP Server that had literal time requirements
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: As stated above I was a Senior level Sergeant on a GTA RP server which took days of training
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-3 Hours with the occasional day off.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I'd like to help keep the server in order and assist the staff with doing so as they're understaffed
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am commanding and can be authoritative when required and am always willing to listen to those with valid proof. Most importantly I've been playing on RP servers for over 8 years now.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I will be giving your application a -Support for the following reasons:

-Bare Application
Almost no effort put into your responses

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No
-
Stated no, but didn't link prior applications

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I was a senior sergeant for a GTA RP Server that had literal time requirements
A roleplay position doesn't count as being a staff member unless on that server only staff could be sergeants.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
- Support

- Extremely low detail within your application.
- Playtime is to low in my opinion to become a part of the staff team.
- No interactions.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @shaskool

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would recommend getting more hours and putting more effort into your application

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.