Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Grog Leo
Chaos name (include your rank): Grog Holmes
Civilian name: Grogory
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:448585224
Discord ID (name#0000): GameFist™©#5049
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is my First one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes some warning when I just joined and a little later on and one ban i dont remember why.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have played a decent amound of FiveM and in Gmod I had alot of RP moments.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It will depend sometimes its 3/4 and the other day its like 4/7 so it really depends on the day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Well I would like to become a mod on SCP-RP since I have played here for a long time I know alot about the server and the server is always fun to play on. I enjoy playing the server and i wanna keep it that way. so everyone can feel the great roleplay experience the server has to offer. And in the weekends Saterday and Sunday I am really active in the morning when not alot of staff in online. I really enjoy this server and i Believe i can help with alot since i have knowledge and those kind of things i really care about the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I dont Really want to say im Special becouse I am just a dude that wants to give a good experience to alot of people. and when I was Staff on a Minecraft server it always felt wonderfull to help people so I wanted to do that to but then here becouse it will be more fun.

Thanks For Reading This Application From Me And Have A Nice Day

Status
Not open for further replies.