Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Grog Leo
Chaos name (include your rank): Grog Holmes
Civilian name: Grogory
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:448585224
Discord ID (name#0000): GameFist™©#5049
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is my First one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes some warning when I just joined and a little later on and one ban i dont remember why.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have played a decent amound of FiveM and in Gmod I had alot of RP moments.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It will depend sometimes its 3/4 and the other day its like 4/7 so it really depends on the day.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Well I would like to become a mod on SCP-RP since I have played here for a long time I know alot about the server and the server is always fun to play on. I enjoy playing the server and i wanna keep it that way. so everyone can feel the great roleplay experience the server has to offer. And in the weekends Saterday and Sunday I am really active in the morning when not alot of staff in online. I really enjoy this server and i Believe i can help with alot since i have knowledge and those kind of things i really care about the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I dont Really want to say im Special becouse I am just a dude that wants to give a good experience to alot of people. and when I was Staff on a Minecraft server it always felt wonderfull to help people so I wanted to do that to but then here becouse it will be more fun.

Thanks For Reading This Application From Me And Have A Nice Day

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
-Support
Rule knowledge (3 bans and 2 active warnings, one of them was given this week)
Age requirement not met

Application could be more detailed
Unsure of activity and maturity

Best of luck!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @GameFist fist,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Failure to meet age requirement and consulting to Senior Server Leadership has resulted in your blacklist until you are of age. Contact us when you are of adequate age. Please read requirements in foreseeable future.

You may re-apply once of age.​

Status
Not open for further replies.