SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - "Cyclone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Cyclone"

Sep 14, 2022
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: "Cyclone"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:578626351

Ban Reason: Crash Attempts

Date of ban: 2/5/2024

Who banned you: Neptune / Cheetah "Perseus"

Ban length: Permanent

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will read the rules again and make sure I follow them at all times, I will not got a day without reading them , I'll be more motivated to roleplay when I'm on the server and not do any more serious or minor mistakes like that. Also not stack pans and pots on top of each other just because I saw someone else doing it. I don't wanna try to pass the blame because it's still my fault.

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I wasn't thinking that it could lead to a server crash or be harmful to the server and it's players, I've been on the server for more that 2 years I have grinded a lot on it , I wasn't thinking straight and for the time I have been playing I've truly had one of the best roleplay experiences and that will never change, I wanna be there and enjoy my time with my friends and other players, I've never had the real intention to join the server one day and troll or make trouble I just really have been night and day grinding or making memories and experiences that will last a while, I know that is not just me saying it so I can be unbanned but I really mean it most RP servers today are nothing compared to CN. Well that's it I hope I can get back on and continue what I've started. It's really my fault for not being more careful. I'm sorry for not following the staff's advice for not waiting one week for the time this ban appeal gets processed I will try to think about what happened.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
This matter is being reviewed by the Network leadership team and a response will be provided shortly.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
After reviewing your ban , I have reduced it to 4 weeks, due to your history, as well as the fact you should have known better. Any future incidents like this will likely not result in you coming back however.

Status
Not open for further replies.