SCP-RP (UK) - Ban Appeal - John Dimitri III Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xonax_

Mar 28, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (UK)

Your in-game name: John Dimitri III Jr

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:206652391

Ban Reason: Crash Attempt

Date of ban: 2-5-2024

Who banned you: Neptune/ Cheetah

Ban length: Perma

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Don't spawn in pans and pots for giggles.

Why should you be unbanned: It began with Hazza and me stacking pots, trying to see who could build the tallest tower. A couple of others joined in for the fun, but they left shortly after. Hazza and I noticed that our stacking was causing lag, so we decided to move all the pots and pans to a corner to prevent people from walking over them. However, I was then brought into a sit and permanently banned. It turns out that the others had been told to stop, but no admin had teleported to me and told me stop what I was doing. This was the first I had heard about it, when we all received bans. Our intention was never to crash or harm the server, we were simply having what we thought was harmless fun. I sincerely apologize.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Network Leadership is currently reviewing this matter and a response will be provided soon.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
After reviewing the ban, and looking at your history, I have reduced your ban to 4 weeks, backdated to when your ban started. You've been around for a while, and i struggle to accept you didn't know there was a risk of issues with the amount of pots spawned in.

Status
Not open for further replies.