[SCP-RP UK] Charles "Gears" SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocho Zagorski

Jan 22, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:505520314
-
Discord name: ChochoZagorski (Username: chochozagorski)
-
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 23 days and 6 hours on record (Proof: imgur.com/a/aVYRyPk)
-
-
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
-
Time zone: EET; UTC+02:00
-
Character name(s): [F] Charles "Gears" [CI]; Cooper 'Death' [MRU-PFC]; [GOC (Resigned)] Cooper 'SaiBot' [6065]
-
Civilian name: Rumen Borisov
-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
-
Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I'm not fluent in English.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1699652115451.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
HELD: MTF E-11 PVT, Nu-7 PVT, UNGOC SGT and DEA
HOLDING: CI-A and IA
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have recieved 1 warn through my experience on Civil Networks and its for Naming Conventions on January 22 2023. I have it cause when I first joined I named myself as 'The Administrator' (I was a goober aight.) (Proof: imgur.com/a/R37VqWt)
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: What makes me suitable for SCP-22415 is that I could bring more RP situations in the Foundation and its respective Personnel creating one fun environment for all. Also I think I could cook up some fire PACs for each 22415 subject.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: The usual SCP-22415 behaviour is a friendly towards all peoplethat are doing a morally good deed. Its a friendly SCP that is activly trying to assist everyone in need or that is in danger. SCP-22415 takes priority to protect Non-Combatives personnel from danger first, after every non-combative in the area is protected and secure it can provide assistance in containment efforts to help combatives.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? When a Raid occurs and the 2 sides are fighting (CI and MTF) and there are Non-Combatives bystanders that are attempting to flee the area I would do my best to get everyone safe and protected by all means possible (with the each variant special ability: as 22415-1 healing the bystanders if they took any fire or as 22415-2 giving the person that is closer to the danger an access key to safe dimention for 1 minute if one of the 3 instances not in the dimention preventing it from collapsing).
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? I would try to make no hints that point out the researcher behind 076-2 but if he realises and I've got a chance to get close to the researcher I would take it and repel 076-2, but if that is not possible I would try to get an angle that pushes 076-2 as far away from the researcher giving him/her a better chance to escape with their life. If its chasing the researcher and im straight behind it in a perfect line I would not repel the SCP cause that will just shorten the distance between the Non-Combative Researcher and the Dangerous SCP Subject.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I would see if there are nearby combatives that can make sure the D Class Personnel isn't gonna escape (put him under FearRP) and I will then provide medical help, but if thats not possible I wouldn't heal him/her cause they have not and are not doing a morally good deed cause to be put in the D Class Program they must have been on DEATH Trial which is the most severe punishment known to Earth, and to be put on death row you must have done something real bad that is NOT a morally good deed. If then they flee the scene I would tell a Combative about the last place I saw them at and at around what time so they can find them.
-

Teegun Syndicate Apollo

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2022
Czech Republic

Application Accepted

Hello @Chocho Zagorsk!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Horizont​

Status
Not open for further replies.