'E'

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/uk-flares-gm-application.23534/
https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/uk-callums-gm-application.20365/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why:
1x RDM warning. Expired.

How many hours can you be on everyday:
3-5+

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community:
I have no previous experience in GM/Event team outside of CN.

Why would you like to become a Gamemaster:
Passion for SCP CN Community:
I've been a relatively long-standing recognized member of the CN SCPRP UK server. I have a strong interst in the SCP Foundation Universe with me frequently reading and listening to articles written by other people enhancing my lore knowledge over time. Ever since I've joined, I've had a deep-rooted interest in the server, combined with a fascination with its complex lore it allows for unique storytelling and creativity to take place. This drives me to contribute to the community by creating and engaging in and active and coruscating RP made by either myself or others in the community. Reapplying for the position of Game Master (GM) would allow me to further deepen my understanding of how the server works, as well as improve my ability to RP significantly.

Proactive Community Engagement:
As mentioned previously, I have been in the community for a relatively long time and seen a large amount of people first join the server and develop themselves into capable people, soon applying for higher positions. I'm actively engaging with the community and applying for this position will allow me to have more of a positive impact on people within the server, improving it's lifespan and enjoyability.

Interest in Learning and Growing:
I'm eager to learn from experienced GMs, grow within the server's team, and continuously improve skills and contributions to the GM team. I'm willing to learn from mistakes, and improve my events as well as cooperate with other members of the GM team. I believe that applying for GM would allow for me to improve as a person and as a game master.

Commitment to Community Building:
Personally, I've been in the community for a while and have seen people grow and develop throughout the years, as well as myself. I am applying for the position of game master to give myself more opportunities to influence others in a positive manner, encouraging them to develop their RP skills and abilities creating for a more fun and engaging environment to play in.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants:
Innovative Event Creation:
I have a skill in developing unique and engaging events that keep players excited and immersed in the SCP universe. My creativity skills allow me to craft original scenarios that align with both SCP and server lore allowing for newer players to learn how the server works alongside learning about server lore.

Strong Community Focus:
I am dedicated to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment on the server. I actively engage with players, listen to their feedback, and work to ensure everyone feels valued and heard. My commitment to developing and expanding the community is what sets me apart from other applicants.

Proven Leadership and Communication Skills:
With a background in multiple CL4 and leadership positions within the server, I bring strong communication and organizational skills that allow for smooth event coordination and management. I can effectively mediate conflicts, keep events on track, and maintain a positive atmosphere, which is crucial for a RP server.

Adaptability and Quick Thinking: I excel at thinking on my feet and adapting to unexpected situations that arise during RP sessions. This ability allows me to handle challenges smoothly, maintain immersion, and ensure a seamless experience for players, even when events don’t go as planned.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
F:
(Temporal Loop)
Humes spike within the facility with an increased amount of hume bubbles manifesting around the site. Certain personnel are targeted by the temporal anomaly. Reports of "time" moving in both directions rapidly (by either being teleported to previous positions of where they were, or to future positions of where they were going). Alongside the new anomalous effects, within a large amount of hume bubbles in CS, a glowing sphere appears, seemingly related. Personnel need to study the glowing sphere to find relations between it and the temporal anomaly on site.

This would be done by either spawning humes or breaking anomalous matter. Certain people would have a bind set for them to teleport them to your location, or a gmobjective used. Multiple GMs would be required to teleport multiple people at a time.

CI:
(Printer)
After a standard Chaos Insurgency Printer came into accidental contact with a hume bubble, it gained consciousness, allowing for it to interact with it's surroundings and print whatever it wants! The Chaos Insurgency need to study the anomaly and learn how to use it. for their advantage

Anomaly abilities:
- Free movement,
- Printing anything, including money,
- Hacking keypads up to CL4.
- And more!
Model can be used either through !model @ <model> or through pac3. Hume bubbles can be spawned through commands or through breaking of chemicals.

UNGOC:
(Yellow Suit)
<*UNAUTHORIZED ENTRANCE DETECTED IN UN LABORATORY. PERSONNEL RESPOND*>
(*A flash of light comes from the room*)
"Greetings GOC. I am an operative assigned to operation blackborn. It does not exist in your timeline. I am here to assist the UN in the following events that will take place. Listen closely to my commands."
A yellow suit (Ability to travel through dimensions / time) has manifested itself within the UNGOC facility located in pinewood, claiming to be from an alternative universe where such technology has become more advanced and "common".

The UNGOC are allowed study the suit aswell as help assist the Yellow Suit in it's assigned mission, to capture a travelling anomaly on surface. Little is known about the anomaly as it has reality bending anti-memetic properties meaning it's information cannot be shared, however it's general description has been given and it needs to be captured by the yellow suit to prevent a timeline collapse.

Yellow suit made through Pac-3. Two GMs required, if not more.

Please List an map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
After a research proposal written by Executive Researcher █████████, SCP-914 was used in parallel with SCP-093 to attempt to see if it's abilities (colour changing, etc...) can be enhanced. SCP-093, also known as the "Red Sea Object," was placed into SCP-914 ("The Clockworks") on the "Very Fine" setting in an attempt to refine its anomalous properties. However, the moment SCP-093 was processed, a massive surge of energy erupted from SCP-914, causing a reality-bending shockwave that transported everyone within the facility into SCP-093's mysterious dimension.

This dimension is a distorted, desolate landscape marked by crimson skies, shattered ruins, and unnatural phenomena. All personnel—Foundation staff, Class-D, and even several SCPs—are now trapped in this strange realm with no clear way back. The only hope of returning lies in locating and retrieving the now-missing SCP-093, which may have taken on new properties or even fused with parts of the dimension itself after its refinement in SCP-914.

Objectives:
- Survival: Navigate the hostile environment filled with unknown entities and dangerous terrain. Find safe areas to regroup and plan further actions.
- Artifact Search: Track down SCP-093, which is believed to be the key to opening a portal back to reality. It may have splintered into multiple fragments scattered across the dimension, requiring teamwork and exploration to retrieve.
- Containment and Control: Neutralize any rogue SCPs that were transported into the dimension and pose a threat. Ensure that hostile entities unique to this realm are either contained or avoided.
- Interdimensional Anomalies: Study the various anomalies present in the SCP-093 dimension. They could provide critical insights or tools necessary to navigate back to Site-65.

Event Highlights:
- Dimension Exploration: Players explore different regions within the SCP-093 dimension, each with unique hazards and entities.
- Reality Warps: As a result of SCP-093's interaction with SCP-914, random reality warps occur, altering the terrain and shifting players around the map unpredictably.
- Mystery Artifacts: Strange artifacts can be found throughout the dimension that provide temporary boosts or clues about SCP-093's new properties.
- Hostile Entities: Encounter hostile entities that were native to the dimension or drawn in by the sudden breach. Some of these may be attracted to SCP-093’s energy signature, posing a constant threat to players.

Before map change:
You would need to have an executive researcher on board to complete and write up this test. During the test a cylindrical weight or similar would be required as a model to be put in SCP-914.

After map change:
A map of the SCP-093 would have to be made. Less anomalies. CI/F/GOC would have their own spawn locations and would be required to setup FOBs.

List an example mission for each of the following (O-1, A-1, Nu-7, E-11, CI, UNGOC & Foundation Staff):
O1:
A sophisticated piece of anomalous software, SCP-████, has been clandestinely introduced into the Foundation’s secure network and gained access to comms as well as SC network. Designed with the capability to manipulate test results, leading to increasingly questionable and unethical behavior. This manipulation is causing significant disruptions in research protocols, containment procedures, and inter-departmental relations. MTF Omega-1 are required to find the anomaly, and dismantle it without breaking the veil of secrecy.

A computer similar to SCP-079 will be planted around the site (Probably near electrical center, or within etc...) with an RP-based system where contact can take place between the anomaly and it, whether it's a console or just it speaking to you. The people who want to disable it are reqiured to complete a few riddles, tasks or hacks to fully disable or override the computer.

A1:
A rogue faction within the Foundation, composed of disgruntled senior researchers and security officers, has executed a well-planned coup, taking over Site-65. These defectors, calling themselves "The Inner Circle," believe the Foundation has lost its way and seek to gain control of several high-value SCPs and classified intelligence to establish their own agenda. They have sealed themselves inside of the HCZ Control Center (Old AA), locked down all communications, and are threatening to release contained anomalies if their demands are not met. The O5 Council has activated Mobile Task Force Alpha-1 ("Red Right Hand") alongside select MTF Epsilon-11 members to keep this under hand and stop escalation.

Operation: This is a test of loyalty, skill, and resolve. The O5 Council is watching—failure is not an option. Red Right Hand, your mission is clear: restore order, secure the secrets, and crush the rebellion.

Nu7:
A routine excavation by Site-104's geological research team unearthed an ancient, massive anomaly buried deep beneath the Earth's crust. Designated SCP-████, this newly discovered anomaly has begun to awaken, causing violent seismic activity and reality-warping phenomena that are spreading rapidly from the site of discovery. The tremors are increasing in frequency and intensity, threatening to destabilize not only Site-104 but also the surrounding region, including civilian areas.

Due to the anomaly's potentially catastrophic impact, Site-65's Mobile Task Force Nu-7 ("Hammer Down") has been deployed to the epicenter due to their close vicinity. Their mission: neutralize the threat posed by SCP-████, contain any secondary anomalies that may have been released during the excavation, and evacuate all non-combat person

E11:
An unforeseen dimensional rift has opened within the depths of Site-17, triggered by an anomaly interacting with a previously unknown SCP object. The rift has begun to expand, destabilizing the local reality and threatening to consume the entire facility. The rift leads to an unpredictable pocket dimension filled with dangerous terrain, hostile entities, and severe reality-bending phenomena.

Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox") has been mobilized to handle the crisis and travel their via helicopter. Their mission is to enter the pocket dimension, neutralize any threats, and identify the source of the rift to close it before Site-17 is lost. With the rift growing larger and more unstable by the minute, speed, precision, and teamwork are paramount.

The anomaly will be a GM disguised as an orb which will be increasing in size. Personnel within the orb will be teleported to a new dimension; seemingly space-less and empty apart from other personnel sucked in. Infront of all personnel to the north will be an all-seeing "eye", conversing with the people as if they were ants, occasionally squashing/killing them (sending them back)

CI:
highly classified anomalous technology. This vault, known as "The Lost Paradigm," is located in a remote dimension accessible only through a recently discovered gateway. The technology within is rumored to possess a large amount of expensive and powerful weaponry; able to shift the balance of power in favor of whoever controls it. The Chaos Insurgency (CI) sees this as an opportunity to gain the upper hand in the ongoing struggle against the Foundation and other rival factions.

The Insurgency has mobilized a strike team to infiltrate the dimension, seize the technology, and eliminate any opposition they encounter. However, the mission is not without its challenges. The dimension is fraught with anomalous hazards, and the Foundation has already deployed a containment team to secure the vault. Time is of the essence, and the Insurgency must act swiftly and decisively to claim the Lost Paradigm.
A vault-like structure/building would be setup using props within the GM Plane. A GMTP or a GMObjective would be setup somewhere around the map. My idea is for different "fragments" be used alongside a reality anchor to allow for a "portal" to be setup. This would allow for multiple factions to access the vault at similar times, allowing for more RP to occur.

Within the vault, all weapons etc... are stripped and personnel are only given hacking tools etc... and are required to solve riddles and hack stuff to gain access. Each faction would have their own separate dimension of the vault, however the contents would be the same.

UN:
The United Nations Global Occult Coalition (UNGOC) has intercepted intelligence about a secretive black market operating out of a hidden pocket dimension. This black market, known as "The Nexus Bazaar," is reportedly a hub for trading anomalous items, weapons, and creatures. It is frequented by rogue sorcerers, reality benders, and anomalous entities looking to profit from the exchange of powerful artifacts. The UNGOC has authorized a covert operation to infiltrate the Bazaar, seize any contraband, and shut down its operations to prevent dangerous anomalies from falling into the wrong hands.

(Portal is located in UNGOC garage. People who are selling within the event are either volunteers or GMs).

GMTP or GMOBJECTIVE setup to teleport people. The model would be a spherical portal-like structure. Inside there would be a sales-room-esque thing setup.

F:
A mysterious wooden door has manifested itself just outside Check Point-C (CP-C). No records show this door being installed, and it doesn’t appear on any architectural plans or site blueprints. Personnel passing by have reported hearing faint, inviting music and muffled conversations coming from behind it. Those who enter the door vanish from reality, leaving no trace behind.

Upon investigation, the door leads to a strange, otherworldly tavern—a dimly lit, cozy establishment with warm, flickering lanterns, creaky wooden floors, and an intoxicatingly familiar atmosphere. The tavern seems to exist in a different dimension, isolated from the Foundation's reality. Comms and tracking devices fail to function within the space, leaving personnel cut off from the Site.

Either a GMTP or GMOBJECTIVE would be setup with a model teleporting people to the GM Plane. There would be a small room setup resembling a "pub" with anomalous people within it, either done through ragdolls or GMs acting. A GMOBJECTIVE would be setup so that on teleport they get a notification in chat and on screen saying that comms don't work anymore.

Last edited:

TheKupKake

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 13, 2023
+/- Support

Flares was a former TGM so he has to potential to become an even better GM, Not to mention he is known to make some good RP on Foundation.

Reasons for + : The Events for the GOIs/MTF are amazing, Although with some more time in the GM team im sure you will be able to come up with some better events.

Reasons for - :
CI's Small event seems like it would be abused and i cant see how it would add RP.

Trying to read this is a little difficult since there are a lot of things and is a little over whelming. Please try to fix the formating asap <3 (now i dont know if its due to the new format changes of the website or if you did this intentionally)

YandereMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
Neutral Support

Hey, I enjoy many of your event ideas - however I would love to see how you think a GM (/how you, if you were a GM) would do them - such as what behind the scenes things would maybe be used.

I also think that the O1, Nu7, and E11 event ideas are kind of unexplained - this can be fine and isn't a game changer for your app but I feel those ideas would be more interesting if you explained the SCP / at least what the SCP might do in the event.

Edit: Changing my thing to a + Support

Last edited:

Flare

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 14, 2023
Poland
Neutral Support

Hey, I enjoy many of your event ideas - however I would love to see how you think a GM (/how you, if you were a GM) would do them - such as what behind the scenes things would maybe be used.

I also think that the O1, Nu7, and E11 event ideas are kind of unexplained - this can be fine and isn't a game changer for your app but I feel those ideas would be more interesting if you explained the SCP / at least what the SCP might do in the event.
I am updating it slowly but surely. Apolagies.
+/- Support

Flares was a former TGM so he has to potential to become an even better GM, Not to mention he is known to make some good RP on Foundation.

Reasons for + : The Events for the GOIs/MTF are amazing, Although with some more time in the GM team im sure you will be able to come up with some better events.

Reasons for - :
CI's Small event seems like it would be abused and i cant see how it would add RP.

Trying to read this is a little difficult since there are a lot of things and is a little over whelming. Please try to fix the formating asap <3 (now i dont know if its due to the new format changes of the website or if you did this intentionally)
Formatting has been fixed, apolagies I messed it up during editing somehow.

+Major Support

• + Active.

• + Generally have only had good interactions with this individual (All issues are mostly personal gripes; Yes, I'm still salty about the FailRP warn despite the fact that I was the one in the wrong).

• + Stellar events across every measurable metric.

• + Incredible roleplay creation potential.

• + Suited for the position.

Flare

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 14, 2023
Poland
+Major Support

• + Active.

• + Generally have only had good interactions with this individual (All issues are mostly personal gripes; Yes, I'm still salty about the FailRP warn despite the fact that I was the one in the wrong).

• + Stellar events across every measurable metric.

• + Incredible roleplay creation potential.

• + Suited for the position.
Appreciated and appolagies 😓

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Gamemaster Application - Accepted

Hello @Flare ,

Thank you for putting the time into making an application. Your application has been discussed between the Event Team Supervisors and we have decided to ACCEPT your application!

Please make contact an Event Team Supervisor to proceed with the next steps.

Congratulations, and welcome to the team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.