Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Jul 14, 2023
Poland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
marine10156

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:
3,881,160seconds, approx since June 2023.

In what country are you located?:
Poland

Time zone:
CEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF A-1 CSG 'D'

Chaos name (include your rank):
'Flares'

Civilian name:
flares

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:507102783

Discord ID (name#0000):
flare__s (flare/_/_s)

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for?:
UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
link

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1x RDM Warn

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes, I have experience as a Game Master in the CN community, as a Trial-GM.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
N/A

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-5

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I personally believe that RP should not only reward the person behind it, but all people involved. I'm interested in enhancing RP on the server, creating a more fun, involved and hands-on environment with the players, encouraging them to play more. I'd like to participate in more RP, creating something that everyone can be involved in. While on GOC and A-1, I always attempt to create RP which involves as many people as possible, whether interrogations, samplings, or research. Applying for game master would allow me to expand upon this, creating more RP for everyone to be involved in.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a large amount of experience in both RP, and Pac-3, making me a suitable candidate for gamemaster. I believe I can contribute to the community, making a fun enjoyable experience because of my large amount of knowledge on SCP lore, alongside Pac-3 knowledge. On top of this I have a large amount of experience on the server, playing for over a year meaning I understand the necessities of good RP, and how to make it enjoyable.

1711481320698.png
Custom Head Model

1711481333188.png
Custom Model + Retexture

1711481392748.png
Custom texture on glasses

1711481440446.png
Custom Model + Custom Body Texture

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
The Engineer - Nightmare:
Another day at the Chaos Insurgency, Until a scream is heard from the DELCOM office... Something's off. Traumatized, the sole DELCOM within the office witnessed something unspeakable... The Engineer- But it wasn't him. Something was off. After EST, Psych evals and more, he's unable to shake the terrible image of 'he Engineer'. The tale prevails.
(Using PAC to create an eery resemblance of a high-ranking CI officer alongside using "wear for" feature to only wear it for the DELCOM.)

SCEPNIT:
After a standard visit of MC&D at Site-65, assessing it's state for sale of merchandise, it seems the MC&D salesmen left something behind...

A computer, similar to SCP-3388 in size, beige in color and composed of two parts: the display and components box. Attempts to disconnect the display from the computer have been successful, however connecting a more modern screen have yielded a normal SCIPNET computer. When both components (Designated SCP-883-1 and SCP-883-2) are connected, they boot up to an off-brand SCIPNET display, SCEPNIT, displaying a login screen and a "help" icon. Accessing the login menu presents a standard SCIPNET login screen. Standard login of foundation personnel presents them with access to a large amount of information, seemingly everything, including information on the Chaos Insurgency, GOC and Foundation, regardless of clearance.

Sarkic Takeover:
*ATTENTION ON-SITE PERSONNEL. UNKNOWN MOVEMENT DETECTED IN SCP-8854. RESPOND IMMEDIATELY*

After movement was detected by Site-65's camera system inside SCP-8854's containment chamber, MTF Epsilon-11 responded, entering the inner containment chamber, discovering multiple personnel in robes attempting to do a standard blood-shed ritual, using SCP-8854 as a sacrifice to bring a sarkic being out of another realm, and into this one. Prevent this from happening at all costs.. After analysis of the ritual they are performing, they are attempting to multiply the anomaly, potentially setting it free. If SCP-8854 multiplies, this would spell disaster for foundation Site-65.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):
Inter dimensional Auction:
*THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE FROM SITE-55. WE HAVE DETECTED AN UNKNOWN ANOMOLOUS MESSAGE ENTERING THROUGH SCP-093. RESPOND IMMEDIATELY.*

Site-55's research and dimensional division detected an unknown abnormality rapidly approaching coordinates within pinewood, taking a parabolic ICBM-like path, after being ejected from SCP-093 during a standard exploration of the dimension. SCP-093 is being transported as we speak. After further light spectroscopy analysis of the object, it turns out it's an unnatural structure representing a triangle prism with scriptures written over it. Trajectories and estimates suggest the anomaly will land in Pinewood. Secure it. Both Insurgents and GOC attempt to get their hands on it. Translations imply an 'market and auction within the other'. After translation is successful, the prism starts to glow a bright yellow, a large amount of hume fields starts to manifest around the object, before the disk starts to glow a black colour, something never seen before. Personnel are then greeted by a guide exiting the mirror, chanting a spell, and the mirror expands, engulfing pinewood. Some people are taken hostage by the organizers, being sold to other species that attend, or other GOI, meanwhile others can attend, watch and have fun!

Would need a market map, with spawn points for each team and a 'safe zone' or camp built by each team designated Temporary Site-65-1

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Chaos insurgency efforts to utilise anomalies led to the discover a new auditory-cognito hazardous anomaly, allowing for the portraying of images, feelings and compulsion to tasks be directly delivered to the target's brain. After testing out this on civilians, the Chaos Insurgency sent a speaker through to the office of an Ethics Committee Member. Omega-1 forces have started noticing strange behaviour surrounding the Committee Member. They need to find, detain and study the anomaly before it is too late, attempting to find a cure for the auditory cognitohazard.

A-1:
Blackmail. A person on the site is sending peculiar threats to Floor-3. Ranging from a wide variety, including bomb threats, love letters and death threats. MTF Alpha-1, 'Red Right Hand' is to identify this person in pinewood, and swiftly take down the threat.

Nu-7:
*<K/18/AP0> EMERGENCY BEACON :: UNGOC BASE UNDER ATTACK :: SEND REINFORCEMENTS*
An uncanny and eerie message was recieved from the UNGOC after they reported finding an anomaly. After arriving on the scene, it was discovered that the anomaly recovered was in fact a reality bending beacon, calling in a large amount of "aliens". MTF Nu-7 is to act swiftly, terminating all hostile anomalies and bringing normality back to pinewood.

E-11:
After recieving light signals from a far away star, ignorance led to suffering, as an eldritch-like being terrorized pinewood. MTF E-11 forces are to re-contain, and bring the anomaly back into the foundation Site-65 for containment, and research. The anomaly found seems to be an extremely powerful earth-based reality bender, able to move rocks, and mountains as he pleases. The UNGOC has been involved with the creature before, but efforts were fruitless. MTF E-11 'Nine Tailed Fox' are required to use initiative and new tactics to calm down and contain this anomaly.

CI:
*INCOMING MESSAGE:*
we have recieved news of a foundation transport truck moving anomalies to pinewood. Capture it immediately.
*END MESSAGE*

A rather playful SCP-939 instance, distinct in it's color scheme representing the sun was captured by insurgency forces. Use of paratech and advanced chemicals has been authorized by Chaos High Command and is to be used to decide the right course of action on sampling, and controlling the anomaly. The SCP-939 instance was an extremely valuable asset to the foundation, and with it missing they are sure to respond harshly!

UNGOC:
A MC&D salesman has dropped off an interesting prize piece to the UNGOC; a world seemingly containing ant-sized people stuck on a small, football sized globe. Not being a harzardous anomaly, the UNGOC is tasked with studying it, finding methods of bringing the people back to normality, if possible, and deciding whether that is the right course of action, seeing as the people live in negligence of the truth; are we just people on a globe as well?

Foundation Staff:
An unknown spacetime anomaly has manifested in the facility during a type-green breach. After manifesting, the door went unnoticed for quite a while, until facility personnel started using the door as a quick mode of transportation, randomly bringing personnel to other places around the site, as if exiting the door. Facility staff are to use this - safely- to traverse the site, exploring the extents of this anomaly. After a a few uses in the facility, unknown effects have surfaced regarding the anomaly, supposedly exposing you to an unknown cognito hazard putting any person who entered through the tunnel in a paralysis trance-like state, experiencing "stalkings" from an unknown entity, similar in style to those found from SCP-178.

The cognito hazard is uncurable via normal means of ECT or EST. Interractions with the anomalous entity lead to him taking the victim to his pocket dimension; described as a door maze with each door teleporting you to the next, with no escape.
Updated @ 12:39 28/03/2024, Updated the Foundation staff and Sarkic takeover event description.

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• Flares

• Experience, has good events, has good ideas.

• Is generally trustable.

• I see no real reason not to bring them back to the GM team.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+support

Callum is great at RP and has some GM experience prior to his dip from the server although he didn't make it through TGM, nonetheless i remember some events he ran where engaging and fun and it would be great to get him back on board. Best of luck

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+Support

- Is a long term member of the community

- Leads RP Regularly

- Former GM

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Above reasons

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
Hello Flare, before I begin writing my full response, you mentioned having notable PAC3 experience, would you be able to attach examples of this to your Application? I think this would help speak in your favour significantly.
Thanks.

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support

After the revisions, I belive this application meets our standards, and any concerns I have will be addressed during a trial period.
Best of Luck.

-Support

Hello Flare,
While your application has improved notably, I still have issues that prevent me from being able to fully support it at this time.
Though i appreciate that you have demonstrated and displayed your abilities in PAC3, your Event Ideas are somewhat unimaginative.
The Map change is the same idea we always see repackaged, and some of the others would not be good events to run. such as the "SCEPNIT" Event.

You mentioned having broad lore knowledge, perhaps you should demonstrate this in your application to stand out from the other applicants?

Nonetheless, best of luck.

Last edited:

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
+Support
I can respect a man that wishes to be gm when they are able to put pump out pac like these.
Not the most impressive work for sure but being able to texture and make some custom models is a thing I like to see.

Your event ideas are ok. I do believe they could see some improvement but you have the potential I believe to improve. I have seen you in rp and you know what you are doing.

So i'll + support your app.

Last edited:

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Flare,
Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.
After a discussion, we have decided to accept your application, congratulations.

Please contact an Event Team Supervisor to continue with an interview.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.