[SCP-RP UK] Joe Toe's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Toe

May 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179295605
Discord name: mortyn123
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I first started playing in 2022, but I came back at the start of this year
In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): Joe Toe
Civilian name: Joe Tooe
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: No
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 SPC, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received some warns in the past, although all of them are expired. I have also received 1 ban, but I believe I learned from all of my mistakes, and I promise not to make them again.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I love RPing as SCP's, and I would like to explore other SCP's. I have also always liked SCP-096 and ever since I started playing on the server, I wanted to try him out.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When pacified SCP-096 cannot move anywhere, and has to sit down and not move unless someone looks at his face. If he is left undisturbed for more than 60 seconds, then he can start roaming.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 can only go to places, where the people who saw his face are. He cannot beeline straight to D-Block unless there is someone who saw his face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Bucket 096
2. Wait until he becomes pacified
3. Beam him
4. Cuff him
5. Bring him back to his cclevely.png

Last edited:

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Something to note: SCP-096 can not roam if undisturbed unless he is actively breached

Kind Regards,

Sceptre​

Status
Not open for further replies.