Not open for further replies.

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Name: Generic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:501758558
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: SCP-RP UK
Level of appeal (2 or 3): Level 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: Yes, I spoke to the LTCOM and COM, they spoke to the entire CO team and it was decided that I was not ready to rejoin the regiment just yet.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: The level 1 appeal was carried out by A-1 Commander Jacub, it was done mostly in teamspeak.
Rank demoted from: A-1 CPL
Who demoted you?: A-1 Commander Jacub
Date of demotion?: 14/06/2023
What is the case against you?:
- Negatively affects the public perception of Alpha-1.
- Exhibits a lack of behavioral improvement despite receiving multiple warnings.
- Consistently made inappropriate comments in the Alpha-1 teamspeak channel on multiple occasions.
- Demonstrates an inability to accept criticism or acknowledge personal fallibility.
Is this true?: In my opinion no, the reasoning listed above was not true to the extent of being given a severe punishment.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: N/A
What is your side of the story?:

I was told that I was making look bad in public, I assume a lot of this was from the joint training between A-1, O-1 and GOC. It was cleared up afterwards that I was not making A-1 look bad and the reports made on me were of no consequence. Since being removed from Alpha-1 I have spoken to all the other MTF Regiments and asked them if my behavior around them or in public caused them to have negative thoughts about Alpha-1, they all said no and that they hadn't even noticed any unprofessional behaviour that misrepresented the regiment. The only time I received disciplinary action was on the 29/06/2023 I was a SPC at the time and was given a PT for unprofessionalism and toxicity during a joint training. Later on it was revealed through a recording of the training that my actions and words during said training were not deemed to be unprofessional or toxicity, Commander Freeman told me that I should not have been PTed for my actions and that the punishment was false.

The behavioural improvement which is being referred here was when I would joke around with other Alpha-1 members in the private Alpha-1 teamspeak channel, I was told by Major/Lieutenant Commander Zufall that an anonymous person did not like what I was saying around them and that I needed to make sure that I was not saying any sensitive comments to anyone. I insisted that it was all just us dicking around and that no one meant anything that they said at any point in time. Due to the anonymous complaint I was not allowed to know any specifics of the situation for example I was not allowed to know: What I did and I wasn't allowed to know who I did it to. This made it extremely hard to improve my behaviour because I would very much like to not make any hurtful comments around anyone but most people liked to have playful banter in the channel so if I unconsciously insulted someone that insulted me I could be subject to punishment. I later was told that the person who made the anonymous complaint was [Person]. [Person]always seemed friendly and jokey so I didn't quite understand what he felt insulted by as he also dished out his fair share of insults but I assumed it was all joking around, since knowing I have tried to be nicer to [Person] and improve my behaviour around not just him but everyone.

I was told by the CO team that they do not care what we have to say in tha Alpha-1 teamspeak channel as long as the contents of our sensitive conversations stayed between us, I just like to joke around while there is nothing to do up on floor 3 and almost the entire time it is just a bunch of us chilling just joking around to pass the time. I did not ever mean to hurt anyone's feelings or make anyone feel uncomfortable in the channel.

I think this situation is also referring to the O-1, A-1, GOC joint training in which after I was given a strike and a heavy PT I did not think it was right and had a long carried out argument with a few of the COs. This was 2 weeks prior to my removal and I know how to take criticism however, a lot of the time I do not like it, but I do it anyways. In the heated discussion with the COs I refused to believe that my actions and words were wrong and since no one had any evidence it would have remained like that. But, Wrath or Zufall managed to capture 30 minutes of the entire training and proceeded to live share all of the raw footage with sound on in the Alpha-1 discord voice channel. After Commander Freeman reviewed the evidence he made the statement saying that I should not have received any punishment for what I did in the training and any punishment I received was false. In fact a lot of other people were the ones making outrageous comments about other regiments however, I was not part of that group of people.

On top of this I have been recently promoted back up to DEA Agency Manager after I stepped down to prioritise being an Alpha-1 NCO.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022
Hello @Generic , after a discussion with other council members and after clarification from a member of server leadership @Rushi we have decided to DENY your demotion appeal. This is due to the fact that you made your level-one demotion appeal on the 6th of July. You were originally demoted on 14/06/2023, following the roleplay demotion rules; which state that you must make your first appeal within a two-week time period of your demotion meaning the latest you could have appealed was the 28/06/2023. This according to SL means you could not have made the original demotion appeal and subsequently this one.
Regardless, the council overall has voted and decided to deny this request. You are free to discuss this with SL/SSL/NL if you really believe it is warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.