SCP-RP (UK) Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry “Pen”

Nov 13, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): billybobjr132401
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week and 2 days ( i have played more thats just in one month)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 LCPL Brayan"Jim"Mury
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Brayan Mury
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:618353381
Discord ID (name#0000): billybobjr13240
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-https://imgur.com/yyOO0yH
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No I have not this is why this is the perfect opportunity to become one.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I used to play SCP werewolf server (I was not part of the staff team)
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-3+ hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-The first thing why I would like to become a moderator is that I will be able to help people with there roleplay problems. And i just want to part of the staff team, there is alot of people I know that are staff. The main thing why i would like to be part of the staff team is to help people rolplay gameplay.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I know I will be able to take a lot of sits during the down time of the server like late night and in the morning. I will help other people and get to know more of the people who play Civil Networks.

Last edited:

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

Very recent warnings
Haven't seen the best stuff from you

chez_curd

Nov 2, 2023
United States
-Support

Recent warnings
Seems a bit power hungry with the whole "And I will be doing my hardest to get a high rank in the staff department".

Corr "Perseus" Vynd

Nov 24, 2023
Poland
- Support
- We want to see change before you become staff, your insurance doesn't help.
- Recent warns
- Can't see you being healthy for the staff team.
- Application breaks rule of the format, mentioning another server which is strictly prohibited by the Moderator Application rules on CN.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

MASSIVE -Support

- You have 5 active warnings
- Very immature
- Not friendly and has a bad attatud
- Un-professional and will give a bad image to our staff team

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): billybobjr132401
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week and 2 days ( i have played more thats just in one month)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 LCPL Brayan"Jim"Mury
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Brayan Mury
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:618353381
Discord ID (name#0000): billybobjr13240
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-https://imgur.com/yyOO0yH
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No I have not this is why this is the perfect opportunity to become one.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I used to play SCP werewolf server (I was not part of the staff team)
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-3+ hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-The first thing why I would like to become a moderator is that I will be able to help people with there roleplay problems. And i just want to part of the staff team, there is alot of people I know that are staff. The main thing why i would like to be part of the staff team is to help people rolplay gameplay.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I know I will be able to take a lot of sits during the down time of the server like late night and in the morning. I will help other people and get to know more of the people who play Civil Networks.
-support
Multiple recent warnings all last month
Ironic you mention wanting to help rp in the application when half your recent warns are for failing rp
Haven't seen a good understanding of rules and regulations from you so unfortunately I can't recommend you as a moderator

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
-Support
I Respect Trying your hand at staff. But as of now. You Will need to work on yourself within the server

i know this Can be hard. But just Think what reward is at the end of the Tunnel. And then you Will see it was all worth it

Kato

Feb 15, 2022
- Support
I have had you work under me in both DEA and Medical Department and I did have an overwhelming amount of negative experiences. I like you as a person, however as of now I do not think you show the competence, professionalism and experience necessary to be staff. Also the application is a tad short-lived. Regardless best of luck.

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Denied

Hello @Brayan Mury, On behalf of the UK Resources team, we appreciate you taking the time to apply to our Staff team. However, there are
numerous issues with the application that have led us to deny your application such as:​
  1. Numerous amount of warnings have been made close to the creation of this application
  2. For "Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?" You mention another server while writing, as stated in the SCP-RP Moderator Application Format post "Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied."
  3. Numerous reports from the community about you being unprofessional at times. Please try to improve this as if you do become a member of the staff member you represent the server and Civil networks as a whole.

You are eligible to re-apply in four weeks.

- Head Moderator & Resources Team Supervisor LexDash​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.