do i have a mic: yes
what is my scp level: 18
what is my total level :117
screenshot:
1714462937198.png
mtf/ci roles : none
have i received any kicks/bans/warnings ? : yes
reasons:
bans : for a day only once around a moth of me playing because i had a power outege which made me leave the game while being cuffed but the issue have been resolved and i didnt get band since then
kicks: i havent been kicked form the server before
warnings: yes i have been warned multiple times in the past but all the warings are old and i ahve spent time recorecting my actions saince then
what makes me think i am suitable for scp 096:

i have played the game for a while and have spent time play eitch and every avalble scp and from all the scps that i killed/watched scp 096 always looked the most fun out of all of them and i always wanted to try him out and have spent time looking in to the lore of the scp to theater understand the lore bhind it

what is the usual behavior of scp 096 when pacified? :

scp 096 will sit still on the ground and not move from the position he set at enless somone agrovated it by looking at his face througha photo/direct contact or if 60 seconds have passed saince he wase last agrode which only then he is allowed to move around and go to serface

when breached wher is scp 096 allowed to go , can he beeline straight to d-block? :

A) scp 096 is allowed to go anywhere in the map as long as there is a traget (person) who saw its face where he is gowing and willnot be able to go anyware els if there isnt a target enles he killed someone the the 60 second rule is used agen intel somone els sees him

B) scp 096 is not allowed to go to d block if he dosent have a traget that is in d block and even if he is siting down in d block he will need to head to serface after the 60 second rule

how is scp 096 recontaind : you go to the bathroom neer entrece to get a bucket and wait for scp 096 to not be in his angerd state when he is calmd down you can shoot him with the containment beam and put the bucket on his head and after that you can take him to his cell

Geronimo

Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Please note that SCP-096 does not solely have to head to surface when wandering.

Kind Regards,

Geronimo​

Status
Not open for further replies.