SCP-RP (UK) - Staff Application - Donny 'Drogon' Bons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your account's first-ever name): ArkRaider123

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 Days 21 Hours 41 Minutes (/time month hours)
1009.6 hours (Based off 1 year achievement time)

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Donny 'Drogon' Bons MTF NU-7 LT

Chaos name (include your rank): Donny Bons

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:201515929

Discord ID (name#0000): .mr.homewrecker.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you have made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

• Two RDM warnings and one exp farming ban, all around 2022. On my record there is also a ban for MRDM this was given to be accidently by a old staff member, ticket was made and it was cleared (its still on my logs) if any issues arise to this please do not hesitate to privately message me.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

• No experience with Gmod. I have staffed Ark Servers, SCPSL servers, and Minecraft servers but not Gmod.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

• I have had limited experience with serious roleplay. One notable experience was a medical roleplay led by Naffen, where I played a D-Class undergoing surgery to augment my abilities. The surgery, which lasted about 20 minutes, was conducted by Consultant Vex and Consultant Kayla. During this, I roleplayed the emotions and reactions one would expect from such a procedure, including fear, anger, confusion, and occasional ease. I frequently engage in minor roleplay, especially with Kayla, and always aim to stay in character.
    I have also created a operation RP scenario along site Gamemaster Alex 'Monke' Smith set to start on the 26/06/2024 for MTF Nu-7 and MTF E-11.
    Brief summery:
    To: Site-65 Command, MTF Nu-7 (Hammer Down), MTF Epsilon-11 (Nine-Tailed Fox)

- Greetings Site-65
    We are in need of urgent assistance from MTF Nu-7 (Hammer Down) and MTF Epsilon-11 (Nine-Tailed fox)
    We have located another instance of SCP-6448, My regiment is busy dealing with other SCPs and are currently stuck monitoring it.

Hence forth we can not deal with SCP-6448(Instance number 12) and are asking for help to deal with it.

Site-65 Siteadmin will contact you at 26/06/2024 at time 20:00 PM BST.
    If you wish to see it in FULL detail, and have the ability to view either Nu-7 or E-11 operations go for it.
    If you cannot view it and wish to see it please send me a message on Discord.
    I recently have been taking a massive step in providing more Serious roleplay within Nu-7's operations list as i believe it keeps everybody active, interested and it is something different to what is usually within our role, it may be at times i create one specifically for Nu-7 alone however to keep my face out there as a face for Nu-7/Server most of my operations that i will create will be done alongside another department with the sole purpose of bringing something new and interesting for everyone.
How many hours can you be on every day?:

• I can play a minimum of 2 hours a day. On some days, I can play for 5 hours, and on others, up to 9 hours, it all depends on whether I'm with my family, work or girlfriend but I'm very flexible.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

• I have been a long-standing member of the SCP RP community, witnessing its various highs and lows. While I am not extremely well-known across all departments, I have built strong relationships within specific areas where I believe I am both respected and liked. I am driven by the desire to give back to the community that I have become a part of. I am eager to learn new skills and contribute positively. The idea of becoming a moderator has always interested me, and I am now ready to take on this role to support the community further.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

• I bring a professional yet friendly demeanor.
  • I have a keen interest in learning and thriving in new experiences.
  • I am vigilant and hardworking.
  • Although I lack Gmod-specific experience, I have moderated other games and am very interested in the moderator role.
  • I have been a member of this community for a long time and understand all the server rules well. I am not a frequent rule-breaker and believe I can help maintain the high standards of our staff team. My professional, hardworking, and positive mindset will be valuable assets to the team.

All in all whilst i lack the knowledge of being a Gmod staff member i am very keen to prove my worth to the community.

My /time
Server Time based on 1 year achievement

Last edited:

Barney 'Akai' Moody

Jun 22, 2024
+ Support

I could name so many good things about this guy. I fail to think of anything bad. He deals with things in NU-7 with justice instead of thinking about prior relations he has with people. I expect him to do the same as staff. He is a really good guy and i think you would find him very helpful!

yoru~

Jun 21, 2024
+ Support
Best Lt I could ask for. Never had a bad experience with him, he's a lovely fella to talk to. He's active, trustworthy, intelligent, polite, fun, all round an absolute amazing person.

Oct 7, 2023

Application Accepted

Hello, @Donny 'Drogon' Bons
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.