For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 2ish months now
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Alexander L Kielland, Dan Urban
Civilian name: Dan Urban
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: GENSEC Captain (Currently), MTF E-11 (Formerly)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None.
-
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?: I'm applying to become the Chief as I personally feel GSD has seen better days, and and its in need of being fixed/overhauled. Not only that its in need of of having a leader that needs to run by example that is willing to be tough on minges and individuals that do not care about GSD in the long term. I believe GSD needs a strong leader and I think I would fit that role nicely, as well as someone that is willing to completely update all of the documents that haven't been updated in months, and help the new Advisor in completing this task so GSD is up to date and prepared for the future.
-
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: I believe I would make a suitable CoS as I have relatively decent experience manging and updating documents, something the CoS will be doing due to the position being more of a administrative position compared to a GSD Captain which is a more hands on approach to leadership. I also believe I would make a great role model for GSD that other Captains to take note of since I do my absolute best to act mature and lead by example while also being approachable not just for GSD but for foundation personal. Not only that but I'm a pure GSD main, I don't do anything else but play on GSD exclusively, and due to me playing as a GSD mainliy I have a relatively good/decent idea of how GSD operates both ingame but also out of game with its Subdivisions as well as the personal that I work with. Finally I'm a AXO graduate, the first to fully graduate from the program itself, in which AXO is the leadership program that GSD has for aspiring GSD Captains and other personal that are the future of GSD. I believe that in itself I believe it reinforces that I would make a decent a Chief as well as someone that can be relied on by Site administration and GSD personal themselves.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: Administrative Paperwork management, Document creation, managing Captains and delegating tasks dependent on their strengths and weakness (ex: assigning Field Captains, Trainer Captains, Paperwork Captains, et cetera), working with other Foundation Directors and leaders, managing inter-branch relations, promoting new Captains. Generally the Job of Chief is administrative and less to do with on the field leadership, but it can be necessary for Chiefs to lead on the field if necessary.
-
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: Alexander L Kielland was born in Illinois in Southern Chicago, where crime is relatively rampant with shootings almost everyday. This made him a paranoid person that always watched over his back, as well as making him interested in joining the Police Force to help his borderline-anarchist community. First doing 2 years of Criminology and joining the Police force, he managed to pass police training and probation before doing partime to earn his Bachelors. From there he would manage to become a Police Corporal and be trained with AR-15 license training as well as SWAT training, making him competent in fire arms training and engagements. However after a close call with field agents from the intelligence Agency on a house raid on a GOI, he was severly wounded, with his SWAT team killed, and sent to the hospital, and was given a chance to be recruited into the foundation as a Security Guard in exchange for life saving surgery, to which he accepts. After wards he would be sent away to Site-65, to which he would be trained and restart anew within the Foundation. And the rest is history.

Billy 'Darksky' Brown

Sep 26, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Good Interactions

Alexander has shown great leadership qualities and would be a great fit for CoS given he
wants to improve on the new additions to GENSEC.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021

SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████
Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Alexander Kielland
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

Your application has been denied. The reason for this is a lack of experience with you in general and a feeling that you may not have enough experience at this time. You may reapply again in 2 weeks if a position is avaliable.​

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021

SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████
Regarding Chief of Security Applicant - Alexander Kielland
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Chief of Security.

Your application has been denied. We have gone with another applicant at this time. You may reapply again in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.