Discord name: Alpha Toon#3993
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since December 2021
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: GMT -5/EST
Character name(s): Mark "Alpha" Nagoa
Civilian name: Frank Gustavo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1669730568606.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ethics Committee (Held)
MTF O-1 PVT (Held)
MTF A-1 SPC (Held)
MTF E-11 SPC (Held)
IA Ambassador (Holding)
IA Director (Held)
Site Advisor (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 1 kick and 1 warn on record. The kick was for "English Only" and the warn was for "Golden Rule".

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
SCP-096 is one of the scp's that come with a certain degree of trust due to its nature of being whitelisted. I always follow the rules and always inform others of misconduct if they're unaware of something. I also hold my own rp to a higher standard than most people and always stick to the role that I'm playing as.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified, SCP-096 is found sitting and crying in a corner of his containment chamber. This is to prevent people from intentionally looking at its face when someone enters their containment chamber.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
In the event that SCP-096 is breached, SCP-096 must eliminate any instance of SCP-096-1. This means that if the -1 instance was in D Block, then they are allowed to go there, otherwise they shouldn't be in D block. SCP-096 is also allowed to eliminate anyone in its way, such as someone blocking a door. After all instances of SCP-096-1 are eliminated, SCP-096 must sit down and if left undisturbed for 1 minute, SCP-096 may wander around the facility while attempting to prevent people from looking at its face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
MTF Members will proceed to equip scrambles to block SCP-096's face.
An MTF member will proceed to find any pictures of SCP-096 and destroy it to prevent further -1 instances.
An MTF member with scrambles will grab a bucket from SCP-096's chamber or the bathroom.
The bucket will be placed on SCP-096's head to prevent further people from looking at its face.
MTF members will allow SCP-096 to finish eliminating all instances of SCP-096-1
Once in a passive state, MTF members will use the containment beam and restrain SCP-096
SCP-096 will then be brought back to its containment chamber. If the door is broken, an engineer or tech expert is to be called to fix it.

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Alpha Toon !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Please give the whitelist to yourself on behalf of the SL team to save time!

Kind Regards,
Ryan​

Status
Not open for further replies.