[SCP-RP US] Glenn's Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianSyrup

Jul 4, 2022
Your in-game name: Glenn

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881047327/

Date of ban: 7/3/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NSFW Document

Who banned you: Gian Carlo

Ban length?: 3 Days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not print anything that regards anything remotely off-topic and make sure it is not considered malicious in any way.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I had a warn for Meta-Game prior to this ban.

Why should the ban be removed? I believe the ban should be removed because of the fact that I didn't have any malicious intent behind printing the document. I printed it so everyone who saw it could have a good laugh. But someone found it offensive due to the fact that it was two black men kissing. Now, there was no real nudity, the most it showed was their chest and abs, but nothing inappropriate or that I can find to be nsfw. It has been about a week since I made the appeal for the actual ban, but now all I want is for the ban to be removed from my record as well as the warn alongside it.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not print documents with no rp purpose and will get approval before copying a document.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I was unbanned but I do not want this ban on my record as it was a genuine mistake and did not mean any harm.

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Hello @CanadianSyrup , thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Your ban appeal was denied 1 week ago and you are unable to appeal until another week.

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022

BAN APPEAL DENIED

Hello @CanadianSyrup

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately, we will be denying your appeal as you submitted it before you were allowed to. As @Gian Carlo has said you may reapply in 1 week.

Have a nice day,
Igorski​

Status
Not open for further replies.