Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:218517273
Discord name:Juelz-#4152
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 250+hours
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: Est
Character name(s): "TenTen"-> "The Gunslinger"
Civilian name:"juelz"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP-USA
Do you have a mic?: yes and i always will have one.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF A-1 COM,CI-G
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have a warn for mixing that i have for a while but i have no kicks or bans.
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5-7
I'm applying for this position because I had already planned and wanted to try and see if i can get this position I've been planning my code name and my lore. I've always wanted to try to get the O5 position because I feel confident in myself that I can hold these big responsibilities.
-

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?: Good leadership and I have a lot of interactions with the O5 themselves I've been working with them ever since i was a PVT in A-1 I know how they work and i know the responsibilities that O5 hold. I also have experience with holding operations with A-1.
-

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?: The responsibilities O5 are overseeing research, help organize operations, manage rankings in the different CL4 departments. Also handling events on the site.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?): They handle Director of Research, Chief of Security, Director of Internal Affairs, Director of Intelligence, Director of Medicine, Site Director, Site Advisor, Overseer Assistants.
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in: Danny Gonzalez was a former GENSEC at the time he was recruited in to GENSEC not to long ago. Danny was recruited somewhere in December. Danny was doing his job getting d class in check, making sure they're not breaking rules and stuff like that. Danny became a GENSEC officer and still was doing his same job keeping d class in check . One day a strange man in a black suit was next to him looking in d-block window observing d-class cafeteria area. Danny greeted him with a "hello sir" this caught the man's attention and asked him to follow him. The man was guarded with men in black armor staring at Danny. Danny followed the man and was asked to guard him. Danny at the time didn't know how to guard someone. So he tried his best. They're were walking to an area called EZ checkpoint to leads to another area that goes to another floor called floor 3. They went to elevator Danny was pretty nervous and scared because he didn't what they were going to do him. Danny thought he was going to come back but the man ask him to get in his office. The office was filled with important people that he didn't know names of. Danny was asked to go in the man staring in Danny's face getting to talk. The Man asked him questions that were very difficult for him to answer him. When The Man was done asking questions Danny was asked to get out the office and wait. Danny would wait by one of The Man's guard's. Once again Danny nervous and very scared to talk. The Man requested Danny to come into the office and asked him to do something that Danny very hesitant of doing. The Man asked Danny to kill on of his guards. Danny looked at the guard and pointed the gun at him and was hesitant about the trigger. The Man told him "if you don't kill him ill just kill both of you" so Danny pulled the trigger and killed the guard. The Man said "its ok you wont be hesitant no more" so The Man offers Danny to join an classified MTF Unit called ALPHA-1. Danny accepted the offered but didn't question why they wanted him to join. So Danny joined and decided he wanted to climb the ranks and be the best of the best. Danny was given the codename "TenTen" the rest of A-1 members thought it was cool. Throughout TenTen's time in A-1 TenTen started climbing the ranks and becoming a CO. TenTen had good leadership skills since he was a gensec officer for a little while. Mostly TenTen's leadership skills came from his fellow soldiers he's been working with. TenTen was getting respected more often. TenTen decided he will keep his loyalty in A-1 forever by all means. Some of the following commanders were getting put into O5 spots. A-1 didn't have a commander at the time so the council decided to see who'd they put at commander. TenTen wasn't sure who it going to be. Couple mins later TenTen was called into a small meeting with two council members of O5. They decided there decision and wanted to put TenTen at the Commander position of A-1. TenTen worked his hardest in A-1 and promised to lead his men into the right path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Versa and Dalton

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████. While you do hold some experience as ███ Commander and ████████ Assistant, you have held these positions for a relatively short period of time, and we would like to see you dedicate more time to them.

We thank you for your service in MTF ███████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.