Not open for further replies.

Activ

Aug 4, 2022
Your in-game name: Jonathan Brown
Your SteamID: 76561198169517204
Your steam community link: Steam Community :: ACTIV
Date of ban: Wednesday 24th January
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stealing
Who banned you: Derek White (thanks derek for being fair and giving me a option to be honest and only giving 3 days)
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url) https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: it was pretty impulsive and selfish for me to take the guys potion i could have easily made this no reason for me to steal this at all i gave the potion back to him i apologised i will be mature and not be silly like i was on wednesday.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No i don't believe i have correct me if i do.
Why should you be unbanned: i wont be able to play this weekend as friday was my last day of gaming till Monday my plan was to buy xk class vip today to play with mcd i swear this wouldn't happen again im grateful i didnt get job removed .
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i really enjoy playing on this server i just got my new pc and i was quite excited to play this specific server as i had major fps issues and me getting banned after 2 days on the server because i acted like a idiot i feel real foolish.
why do you want to rejoin this server?: being serious its the only gmod server i enjoy anymore everythings too boring or the admins are power abusive but this servers great please consider unbanning me it wont happen again i swear thanks for reading my appeal.

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Activ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am only accepting this because you gave the things you stole back, in most cases it would be a permanent ban unless you gave them back. I can't say I know the full context, but you seem apologetic enough. If it happens again the punishment will be more severe.​

Status
Not open for further replies.