SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Bob dingle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aidsismyname1

Jun 26, 2022
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Bob dingle

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634655260

Ban Reason: Stacked bans stacked warnings severe toxicity

Date of ban: September 7th 2023

Who banned you: Lemmski

Ban length: Perma

What will you do to stop this from happening again: most of my stack bans were me being toxic and i am not toxic anymore but to solve this problem i will be trying out the server if allowed and try to meet some of my old friends and not troll take it for real no longer screaming and doing the things i use to do

Why should you be unbanned: its been almost a year i came back and thought about the SCP rp server and wanted to see the new updates and check it back out i have changed and im am not toxic anymore and would love to see the server again

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Getting to Stacked Bans, and Stacked warnings is a considerable effort. Why should we lift your ban? Lifting Perma bans is a considerable risk in the community, and in what you posted so far, I'm not convinced.

aidsismyname1

Jun 26, 2022
Getting to Stacked Bans, and Stacked warnings is a considerable effort. Why should we lift your ban? Lifting Perma bans is a considerable risk in the community, and in what you posted so far, I'm not convinced.
i have now switched to homeschool and remembered the good times that i had on the server and the amount of hours i put in to the server and i would just really enjoy to see this and grow my character better with the SCP community than it knows me as.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
If I was to lift your ban, do you understand that next time you get banned, it's going to be a blacklist?

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
I have lifted your ban, if you mess up, you will be blacklisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.