SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Duke Dreemurr

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Seraphim"

Jun 3, 2022
Your in-game name: Duke Dreemurr
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:423948862
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198808163453
Date of ban: 4/2/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Inappropriate Conduct
Who banned you: Ellie
Ban length?: 7 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I do not even know why I was banned. I was laterally offline for half the day today and was only on E-11 today and after containing a breach I flagged off to play some other games on my XBOX. I'm trying to recall what would lead to this ban but I haven't harassed anyone, I haven't falsely reported anyone, I haven't glitch abused or anything like that, I don't think I've said anything offensive or anything of that sort, I wasn't told of any of this. I can only hope that this is a mistake and that someone isn't framing me again for something I didn't do.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes but all those were long ago and expired, at least the kicks and the bans, as for warns I think those are all expired and never exceeded a second degree recently.

Why should you be unbanned: I don't even know why I am banned, let alone being able to defend myself so this appeal is going to look rather short. I just got back from playing other games and tried a few times to connect to the full server only to find out I have been banned by Ellie for "Inappropriate conduct" with no context. I haven't dissed anyone or that I can recall, if this is about the fur suit thing I did as torture in RP a few days ago I already stated that I wouldn't be doing that again to a few of my COs as I didn't see any rules stating otherwise and was even given the green light by a BCOM saying "I'm not ordering you to do it but if you want to go ahead." Not only that, a MCOM even commended me for doing that type of torture but after I was informed that SL would be talking with my commander I stated I wouldn't do it ever again. That is the only thing I could think of recently that would warrant a ban, even then it still wouldn't. The only possible thing I can think of besides that is some sort of mix up or some guy I got warned or something framing me for something I didn't do.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I don't even know what rule I broke, I wasn't given any context or informed about anything to let me defend myself.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I have been with the server for years now and tried to improve and be better than when I first joined, then this happens and I don't even know why. If this is some kind of mistake I hope there is a good excuse for it or some kind of really good valid reason that I am being banned. I'm fully prepared with clips to defend anything I am accused of.

Edit: Also if it turns out that for whatever reason I was banned for was meant for me, try to let me defend myself instead of instantly locking the thread.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Please contact Ellie on Discord in relation to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.