SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Egbert burferd the third

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bafoon

Apr 10, 2024

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Egbert burferd the third

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:556368558

Ban Reason: death threats, harrasment, toxicity, stacked bans

Date of ban: april 13 2024

Who banned you: \"Change\" Z.(STEAM_0:1:485639549)

Ban length: 10 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I simply won't yell at someone for being anti semitic, I thought it'd be funny to press him for being offended at someone calling him jewish but clearly it wasn't and unfortunately i hurt him. I will never repeat these actions and keep my words to myself from now on.

Why should you be unbanned: I feel I should be either unbanned or my sentence be shortened due to the fact that stacked bans is now invalid since they banned me just before i got my other ban appealed, and I never gave him a death threat, the death "threat" was for in game purposes I would never promise someone I would kill them as it is un-Christian and to note this fella is in the UK and I'm in the US so to even argue that I actually threatened him is crazy work. I will say that I was definitely harrasing him so I understand that part of the ban but I was also never given a sit to argue my case against the other parts of my ban as a harassment ban shouldn't be 10 weeks long. All in all half of my ban is completely invalid and I would like for it to be appealed or shortened a great ammount. I've already gone through a lot of the sentence but would still like this to be looked over again.

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Ban Appeal Response

Hi @Bafoon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Unfortunately, your ban will not be lifted.

The fact your at stacked bans indicate that you haven't been learning your lesson.

we hope to see you again once your time is up!

Kind regards,

Grizzly

Status
Not open for further replies.