SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - jerry the combat thaum

Status
Not open for further replies.

autopzyy

Jun 17, 2022

What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: jerry the combat thaum

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98628978

Ban Reason: LTARP | Stacked bans

Date of ban: 4/26

Who banned you: Lantern

Ban length: 26 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: It has come to my attention that my actions led to an unintended disconnection from the server, causing inconvenience to everyone involved. I must admit that I've been struggling with properly binding keys, particularly the one meant for disconnecting from the server. Due to this ongoing issue, I inadvertently triggered the command without intending to do so. I take full responsibility for the error and assure you that I am taking steps to rectify the situation. I am actively seeking assistance to properly configure my key bindings to prevent any future mishaps.

Why should you be unbanned: I value our collective efforts and the time we invest in our roleplay activities, and I understand the frustration and disruption this may have caused, but please know that my actions were not deliberate, and I deeply regret any disruption they may have caused. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated. Rest assured, I am committed to ensuring that such incidents do not occur again in the future.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023

Appeal Denied

Hello @autopzyy , thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to your extensive warn/ban history this appeal is going to be denied. You have way too many offences of the same type
and it has occurred too many times.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Artemis

Status
Not open for further replies.