SCP-RP (USA) - Ban Appeal - Joe Swawss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
What server you were banned on: SCP-RP (USA)

Your in-game name: Joe Swawss

Your SteamID: 76561199218572353

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity and Stacked Bans X

Date of ban: Fri Sep 1 17:39:06 2023

Who banned you: Rackarain

Ban length: 8 weeks left

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more Careful of what I'll be doing. almost all my stack bans were me being toxic, luckily for me that stayed in the past, as I'm now 17 and no longer an ear piercing 14 year old. I will rejoin the server if you allow me to and try to meet some of my old friends if they are still alive lol.

Why should you be unbanned: I have no idea of what I'm banned for. It has been more than a few years since I have been online on the server. I would Like the admins to let me know what I did wrong if possible. I am sorry for the things I did. I wish I knew what I did wrong. I feel like I could have another chance to be a good member to the community and help improve the fun of others. its been a few years since I checked on this server, I have Been thinking about this server for the few days after I saw a video about this SCP-RP server, I couldn't even recognise it. so many new things, so many map changes, so many new people and updates which makes me want to see more of the new stuff.

Last edited:

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
It takes quite a long time to get a stacked bans class of that magnitude, if you were to be unbanned, we would expect you to try and turn over a new leaf and not end up like your history was prior to your hiatus.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
It takes quite a long time to get a stacked bans class of that magnitude, if you were to be unbanned, we would expect you to try and turn over a new leaf and not end up like your history was prior to your hiatus.
I understand that it may take time to rebuild trust and show that I have changed. If given the opportunity to be unbanned, I am committed to demonstrate through my actions that I have learned from my past mistakes. I appreciate your consideration and will strive to make the most of any second chances granted to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.