Character Name.DINO HERNANDEZ
Civilian Name.DINO HERNANDEZ
What Server Are You Applying For? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)SCP-RP USA
Do You Have A Mic.Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes currently am dealing with a potential upcoming tribunal That will hopefully clean this up it involves 1 day punishment for AFK in the bunker
-
Why are you applying for Director of Research?
I am applying for Director of Research because my goal is to lead the department and better organize it from where it currently stands. In order to do this i plan to further develop the knowledge that the facility has on the SCP's and properly guide my fellow colleagues to performing at a higher level of RP. Keeping up with performance standards is what i am capable of doing my ability to create activities and keep people involved and interested is very important to me and creating content for others to enjoy.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
What truly makes me suitable for the Director of Research Position is my performance, Allow me to elaborate on this. So coming onto this facility three weeks ago i have on boarded groups of Researchers and taught them the ideology of the foundation. My document writing is of the upmost best quality in my and other peoples opinions because i put a lot of SCP FACTS to back up my logical thinking process, i follow the formatting very well and take it to an extensive level beyond the minimum requirements. The way that i RP with others is in a positive and constructive manner, i am able to lead and make decisions under stress I can handle the heat take care of myself and others because i am a true team player. Truly i am a leader at heart and everyone can see this through my performance if there is any need for references my YouTube channel is the place to check out my content and how i perform I am not one to shy away from large groups of people and can easily perform instruct and have speeches with big audiences for example i have lead armies of 50+ players in wars to victory. The biggest reason i am suitable for director of research is most definitely how approachable i am, My ability to respond to questions and guiding others in the right direction i have the information i need to be a good leader im very perspicacious and have the will power to learn and continue to grow although i may not know everything i will learn from others and take many variables under consideration before decision making. Thank you all for more information come meet me IC.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
The Responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP are the following but not limited to taking reports from Executive Researchers any questions or concerns are to be answered by the director of research. Being trusted with certain classified info that i will not mention here i am fully capable of assuming the responsibility of the role and all of its strings attached. As the DOR / DDR i will be responsible for many aspects within the research department and i will be setting forth expectations and guiding fellow Executive's and SR's to perform in the correct manner onboarding JR's and Researchers to properly perform as they should be. Organization of the research department is very important and another responsibility of the DOR is to assure the research policy and COC is being followed by all Research Personnel. Being able to handle stress and continue to lead is very important for example during a code 5 the research department personnel safety is very important and i know i will be communicating through comms with E-11 to gather intel on where a breach may be and how to appropriately move personnel to a secure position this is just one of many scenarios. Another big responsibility is to insure that Executives are not just freely giving away answers to the research department test and instead are assisting with it i plan to perform unbiased and fair with all personnel we all have equal opportunity to enter and rise and i will give all members the chance to perform well. Recently i have been thinking about leading certain research studies and constructing groups of researchers for RP scenes with certain Anomalies many scenarios i plan to perform with my fellow colleagues as the DOR/DDR i am fully prepared to assume the responsibility of the performance of others and do not give excuses for failure but instead come with answers and guides to perform and handle situations even if they may be negative it is my responsibility to make a bad moment a good one. Although my previous statement is strong and i stand by it, at any time that things become out of my jurisdiction i will be informing the appropriate department IA / Ethics when necessary because again i know that we in the foundation are a team and we are to work together not apart. Even if that means gathering assistance from other departments that can better handle the situation due to their role.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
DINO HERNANDEZ, The man of many traits ! coming to this facility as a fresh new JR. Researcher just three weeks ago DINO HERNANDEZ has climbed to great heights rather quickly. Performing test on many Anomalies thus far. Contributing to the foundations knowledge of the anomalies and improving containment capabilities in doing so. DINO HERNANDEZ applied for an Executive Researcher position and assumed this role. After the fact Moving forward with the daily duties of the research department i had continued working close with fellow new JR's and SR's, unknowingly though DINO had some how created a disturbance within the current head of the department. DINO HERNANDEZ quickly came to realize the deep truth of the research department that it is very disorganized and has biased leadership and no sense of direction in regards to research. DINO HERNANDEZ came up with plans and ideas for scenarios and testing that will be happening within the department to further the knowledge of SCP's and how to contain these anomalies. Some deep within the Research Department took notice to this and seemed to have felt threatened so much as to actually removing DINO HERNANDEZ Position in secret. Shortly after DINO HERNANDEZ Proceeded with reporting to ethics due to the biased decision making and presenting the disorganization of the leaders within the research department. Moving forward I DINO HERNANDEZ plan and am prepared to assume the new position of Deputy Director of research and move forward with the current members of the department constructing proper Scenes and organizing what mess we have now into a better more structured research department. DINO HERNANDEZ will bring the research department together as a whole because i see us as a team and a very essential part of the foundation truthfully research is the most important department because we are what brings information in regards to our studies which help us further understand the impacts of Anomalies with each other and us humans. The ability to learn how to contain these Anomalies is very important and DINO will clean up and organize the Research Department to a point where it should of always been. DINO is fully prepared to recognize those in the department who are dedicated and stand out from the rest. DINO HERNANDEZ is now applying for the DDR Position in hopes his fellow colleagues will give him the chance and support to perform and guide the current members of the department to a better structured and organized field within the foundation. The primary storyline DINO is involved in is a real one, here i have written a summary of what DINO's Life is like and also showing what plans DINO has for the department and his fellow colleagues. DINO's biggest interest is the psychological impact of the anomalies with humans, better understanding our own minds will assist in learning how the SCP's affect us. So working together with both medical consultants and ethics is very important for DINO and continuing on i plan to work with other departments as needed following the ideology of the foundation.
SECURE, CONTAIN, PROTECT
TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG,
Thank You.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD MORNING! :D It is now 5:46 AM lol im about to go to bed but before i do so i want to share with the community my new video it will show the fun the bad and the good highlights of my Executive Research Days PART 2 Possible 3 will be out soon so stay tuned for that i have 100+ hours on research so yeah lots of footage to compile thank you stay tuned for more content <3 God Bless You All :) <3

Last edited:

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
-Support

Got removed from Exec within 24 hours
This is all that is really needed to be said...

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
- Support
Poor performance as executive
When was executive, did not spend time leading researchers

He has improved a lot since the
Active on research

I would recommend reapplying for executive and gaining cl4 experience from there.

Last edited:

Ghoully

Oct 1, 2022
- Support
Poor performance as executive
When was executive, did not spend time leading researchers
Ego problems.

Banditofdoom

Dec 4, 2022
+ Support

While i've only been on the server about 2-3 days, Dino has been one of the kindest souls in SCP RP I think i've ever met. He's a nice friend, seems to genuinely care about the people he's working with, and most certainly doesn't have any of these 'ego problems' (At least from what i've seen from interacting with him.)

All in all, I think the best care scenario is to give the poor guy a chance, he clearly wants to do good as evidenced by the amount of effort and thought process put into both his character and his application. Thank you, take care!

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
-Support
As much as I like Dino as a person, I do not feel he is qualified or suitable for the position due to his inexperience in the Research Department, and removal as an Executive Researcher. However, there are few at this time that are even almost conisderable for such a role, including myself. Certainly though, it should at least be someone who is currently working in the Research Department as an Executive Researcher.

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
To: Dino Hernandez
Subject: Application verdict

gGqy1uaG6OyydCmZTHXf9J5naRqF1S9UEF03eJ8AwQqwB76PUzPt8f4BvCY8aDtXdyhP9siNO--ouQcIeRYKvFTWSCYqyP3XkxBI3bBMWsWFcK1Ro-aCc2NML2Klc0AA7fc_B49lOSRrFQCWIDbmkoDzgdMgAtGq_KrLacn5BsaCg5dZ57fQ0Gf59LJVEA

Application Denied
Good evening, unfortunately the ████████ ███████ has decided to deny your application for the promotion to deputy director of research. This is due to your very brief time as a member of the executive team and the controversial nature of your removal. We recommend you attempt to become a executive researcher once again and become properly accustomed to research leadership before applying for D.O.R again.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

If you have any questions regarding your denial feel free to get into contact with me via alternative comms.

- ██-█

Status
Not open for further replies.