List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
DEA Agency Manager
DEA Special Agent
DEA Senior Agent
MTF A-1 CSG
G.O.C MAJ

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Two warnings for NLR and RDM​

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I would like to eventually work towards Chief of Security, I believe this is my new path I must take to continue my fun on CivilNetworks, aside from my staff member journey​

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I've held quite a lot of high stress high clearance level positions on this server for considerable amounts of time. I feel I'm quite overqualified for this position at this current juncture, however at this very moment I personally feel it was my time to request my first whitelist into the security sector​

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
  • Relay information from the Chief of Security​
  • Host tryouts for HWL​
  • Host tryouts for RRT​
  • Ensure the safety of all members within D-Block which may include calling Code 2's and conducting sweeps to retrieve dangerous contraband from D-Class​
  • Ensure the competency of all members in Security​

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
In the shadowy halls of the SCP Foundation, Vito ████ is a key figure known for his strict rule-following and keeping everything in order. He's really good at maintaining balance in a place that's full of unpredictable and dangerous stuff. Vito ████ isn't just about making sure rules are followed; he really cares about the safety of the facility and everyone in it. Even though he seems tough, he's actually deeply worried about his team and keeping the SCPs securely locked up. People respect Vito ████ for his strong dedication and staying cool under pressure. Since he's been in charge, there's been a big drop in SCPs getting loose and other security problems. His way might be a bit strict, but it's effective in keeping things safe and orderly. For new recruits, Vito ████ is both a tough trainer and someone to look up to. He puts them through hard training to make sure they're ready for the challenges at the Foundation. He's strict with them, but it's because he wants to make sure they're really prepared for the tough work they have to do.

Ryomen

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
May 27, 2023
+BIG SUPPORT
  • extremely overqualified
  • more server hours than i have Gmod hours
  • Can't recall any interaction but his name is familiar so I've seen him on site quite a bit

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Dusk"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Dusk, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step - speff.

Reactions: Johnathan Doe
Status
Not open for further replies.