Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
  • PyroGlyphics
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
  • 1d 21h 57m
In what country are you located?:
  • Guam (A US island territory in the Marianas)
Time zone:
  • CHST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
  • MTF Nu-7 CPL Eric “Wesmoker” Morty
Chaos name (include your rank):
  • Auto Danke (Conscript)
Civilian name:
  • Christian Cabby
Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:1:511346482
Discord ID (name#0000):
  • Wesmoker
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
  • SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
  • This is my second application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I currently have 0 warnings/bans/kicks
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
  • Unfortunately, I do not have experience, because of this I would like to get that from the SCP-RP community. But I am certain that I am set on the rules.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  • I was on different GTA V rp servers, which were very serious.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
  • 1-4 hours (possibly more on the weekends)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Ever since I joined every moment of me playing from grinding out d-class in order to get different jobs, it all was worth it. It helped me grow in maturity and I would like to repay that by joining the moderating team and sharing that with others. I wish to be a moderator in order to ensure that everyone enjoys themselves while playing fair. I adore the server, its user, and the community, which is another reason why I want to become a moderator. With this opportunity I would like to deepen my understanding in leadership and would like to share my understanding of the game and rules with others. When people get away with the wrongs that they do it is not fair for the pain that was inflicted to that player. I would like to stop that by joining the moderating team. My record is spotless, therefore I should be able to avoid difficulties. I also want to spread the happiness and enjoyment I experienced when I played for the first time to new players. I would also like to contribute to lightening the workload of the present moderators and administrators and fostering a fun atmosphere for players and staff.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
  • From what I believe, I wouldn’t say that I am special or better over anyone, but it would be nice to get a moderator job on my favorite server
  • I would make sure that there is a shorter ticket time
  • I would make sure that people play fair
  • I do not get angry over things easily
  • I try to understand both parties and make a fair judgment
  • When I play there is usually 1-3 mod/admins on and I would like to help people with sits and other needs during that time
  • I am determined to staff for the SCP-RP server
  • I am friendly with others
  • I am willing to learn from others and my mistakes.
  • I am professional when working
  • I love to help others
  • I am active on the server

Attachments

• vtime.png
    vtime.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-01-15 003642.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-15 003642.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Rancher

Sep 9, 2022
+Support.
Ive personally never seen you but that's mainly the time zone. I would like to see a little more playtime though. Good luck!

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Accepted

Hello @Eric "Wesmoker" Morty ,
Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at /WG/LexDash#9191.​

Status
Not open for further replies.