In what country are you located?: Australia
Time zone: AEST
Character name(s): "Lemmskii"
Civilian name: "Lemmskii"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- 096 (10 Weeks+ Holding.)
- Internal Affairs Ambassador (9 Weeks+ Held.)
- Executive Researcher (4 Weeks+ Held.)
- MTF Nu-7 (Held for 8 Weeks+)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, 3 FailRP warnings over the course of August and September; when I was very new to playing on SCP RP and I had not known how to conduct myself in roleplay correctly. I have very much improved since and I do not hope to ever get another warn of any type again. I have 1 ban for a mildly NSFW document, I had posted a photo-copied scanned picture of a butt onto a document and shared it around, not knowing that it was considered NSFW. I have learned to be better and matured since.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?:

As a highly active individual with prior experience in team management, I am confident that I am an excellent fit for the position of Security Captain. Over the course of the past few weeks, I have been serving as a sergeant in the Security department, leading D-block with efficiency and ensuring that all team members are performing their duties with the utmost diligence.

In my time as a sergeant, I have taken charge and assumed responsibility for various tasks. For instance, I have ensured that every area in d-block is properly staffed, and have made certain that every warning and kill is carried out ethically. I am adept at multitasking, and have demonstrated this skill in situations where I had to manage multiple responsibilities at once. Wherever I can, I rise up to the responsibility of the role.

With my extensive experience in all walks of foundation jobs, I have gained a comprehensive understanding of the facility and the necessary components to ensure its smooth operation. Specifically, my involvement with MTF Nu-7 has provided me with knowledge of the ins and outs of the organization, while my roles as an RRT Sergeant and Combat medic have allowed me to gain expertise in various aspects of combative personnel type situations.

Given the nature of D-Block as the most tumultuous area on site, I believe that effective leadership is imperative to manage and supervise the area successfully, and prevent any losses on our side. As such, I propose that we require leaders who possess both combat experience and expert supervision skills. My leadership skills, alongside with my experience in combat personnel, make me an ideal candidate for this position. Moreover, I would ensure that all related-personnel in D-Block are adhering to the CoE to avoid any breaches and to guarantee the safety of everyone involved.

I possess strong communication skills, the ability to make informed decisions, and a natural talent for adapting to changing situations. As such, I am confident in my capacity to lead a team of security personnel and ensure the safe and efficient containment of D-class.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
As an active member of the server, I commit to spending tons of time in D-Block throughout the week. I am readily available to host RRT and HWL events and extend help to those who need it. I have gained considerable experience in Nu-7 and as a Sergeant. This has helped me understand the operations and develop connections across different sectors.

As a leader, I maintain a professional demeanour and encourage others to do the same. My foresight and expertise make me confident in my ability to lead and motivate others by example. I am a dedicated worker who follows through on commitments. I intend to invest all my efforts into this role and expect the same from my fellow Gensec members. Additionally, I strive to improve my weaknesses while capitalizing on my strengths.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

The role of Security Captain surrounds several crucial responsibilities, which include providing leadership, direction, and motivation to the security personnel to ensure safe and efficient containment of D-Class personnel. They must ensure that all security personnel are adequately trained and equipped to handle any anything that may arise.

In the event of a crisis such as a containment breach or security incident involving D-Class personnel, the Security Captain must be able to respond effectively, make quick decisions, and lead GENSEC to resolve the situation while prioritizing the safety of personnel and D-Class personnel. They must also enforce the established CoC and CoE (including server rules) to maintain the integrity of the roleplaying experience for everyone.

The Security Captain must also collaborate closely with other departments, such as the Research Department, to ensure that all D-Class personnel are appropriately contained and utilized for testing and experimentation. They must also coordinate with other security personnel to respond to any security incidents or breaches involving D-Class personnel. Excellent communication skills are necessary as the Security Captain must regularly provide updates to the security personnel and other departments regarding the status of D-Class personnel and any changes or incidents involving them.

In conclusion, the role of Security Captain demands exceptional leadership skills, comprehensive knowledge of the foundation, and a firm commitment to maintaining the safety and security of personnel and D-Class personnel.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Captain Lemmskii, a seasoned security officer, faced one of the greatest challenges of his career when several D-class personnel breached containment in D-Block. The situation was chaotic, and the lives of countless personnel were at stake. However, Captain Lemmskii's quick thinking and bravery allowed him to take charge of the situation, directing his team in containing the D-class personnel and minimizing the damage they could cause.

Despite the high stakes and unpredictability of the situation, Captain Lemmskii and his team succeeded in safely containing the D-class personnel. Their heroic actions during the breach will forever be remembered in the Foundation's history. Captain Lemmskii's legacy of dedication to safety and containment continues to inspire new generations of security professionals, reminding them of the bravery and resilience required to contain even the most unpredictable and dangerous of individuals.

Last edited:

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
-Support
Clearly doesn't have common sense
Used ChatGPT for his application
Barely have seen this person online

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
-Support
Clearly doesn't have common sense
Used ChatGPT for his application
Barely have seen this person online
I'm Australian, I play primarily during off-peak hours. Also, I didn't use ChatGPT for this application. I rewrote it myself as asked.

"Spartan"

Feb 17, 2023
+/- Support
- "I had posted a photo-copied scanned picture of a butt onto a document and shared it around, not knowing that it was considered NSFW. I have learned to be better and matured since" This alone gives me concerns for maturity. But app is well written and leads me to believe he can be mature when needed
- No interactions

- "I have gained considerable experience in Nu-7" i dont remember u being in Nu-7 although u might have been in Nu-7 before i was. From this it sounds like u where in Nu-7 but u neevr listed it in - "List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:"
- Overall u have a well written app and seem like u know the basis of the responsibilities of a GSD Captain and i feel u would still fit the role regardless of my above statements

(Current) Nu-7 LT "Spartan"

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
+/- Support
- "I had posted a photo-copied scanned picture of a butt onto a document and shared it around, not knowing that it was considered NSFW. I have learned to be better and matured since" This alone gives me concerns for maturity. But app is well written and leads me to believe he can be mature when needed
- No interactions

- "I have gained considerable experience in Nu-7" i dont remember u being in Nu-7 although u might have been in Nu-7 before i was. From this it sounds like u where in Nu-7 but u neevr listed it in - "List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:"
- Overall u have a well written app and seem like u know the basis of the responsibilities of a GSD Captain and i feel u would still fit the role regardless of my above statements

(Current) Nu-7 LT "Spartan"
Hey! Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I had forgotten to add it to the list of roles. It's there now. I really appreciate the feedback, it's helped me a lot know where my place is within the community :)

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
I'm Australian, I play primarily during off-peak hours. Also, I didn't use ChatGPT for this application. I rewrote it myself as asked.
You admitted to using ChatGPT in a reply and then deleted it. You then rewrote it to be your own words. The fact you used ChatGPT in the first place shows you would not be fit for this role in the slighest.

Status
Not open for further replies.