[SCP-RP USA] Maurice Alton's mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Alton

Aug 11, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): faze_swoopty
1702335893175.pngHow many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Maurice Alton [PT-EN] Nu-7 SGT
Chaos name (include your rank): Maurice Alton "Archivist" CI-A
Civilian name: Maurice Woods
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:742704431
Discord ID (name#0000): Mabu
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my second https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-maurice-altons-first-moderator-application.19352/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1702336041557.png
- I have some recent warns but i decided i want to become a moderator, stop getting warns. and stop other people from making the server not fun because they dont want to follow rules. Also I have read up on the server rules, and so i should not be getting anymore warnings and definitley bans
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: no
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Police serious rp, dark rp, other scp rp, mafia rp
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 7 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Like i mentioned. I want to help make the server fun and that means punishing people who break rules if needed. Also it will help me to stop getting warns and stuff like that. Also i would like to make sure people get fair judgement and i want to just help make the server a fun safe place.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to help the server a lot. Because I am able to be on for a long amount of time a day. Also I am really understanding. Processional, serious, and i know how to do my job correctly. I just want a chance at this, so please take it into consideration. I won't mess this up this time. And I will take it very serious, thank you.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
Hello Mabu, I am giving you a -Support
for the follow reasons
* Recent warns
* Application seems a bit rushed
* Could go into more detail over all
* (Neutral) Low interactions

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @mabu,
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You have some recent warnings which can be a bit of an eye-turner as it shows you may not have the best rule knowledge which is one of the most important things a staff member should have. Due to this I will deny your application try to follow the rules and reapply after a while when your more experienced with the rules.

You may re-apply in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.