- icygrizzly
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my second application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have 4 warnings, but they are all expired. (All in the month of November.)
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No, I do not have any Gmod staff experience, but I am willing to learn and excited for the opportunity. What I do have experience in is, I held a position called "SCP:SL Head" for 2 years, I was in charge of 30+ staff members of a community that played a game called SCP Secret Laboratory. I was in charge of recruitment, trainings, holding weekly staff meetings, weekly staff events. I was staff for that community 3 years in total. I was also staff for a community game called "Squad" for over a year.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have played on other SCP RP servers, as well as some Star wars RP servers.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6+ hours a day. (More on the weekend)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I would like to become a moderator for this community because this is my favorite server to play on. I absolutely love the community for the time that I have spent playing on Gmod and hanging out in TeamSpeak. I would also like to further assist other current admins in protecting the integrity of the server and help create an atmosphere where everyone can have fun while roleplaying.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I would be able to help the server by being on late and helping when not very many admins are active.
- Making sure there is no long ticket timers.
- Being mature while being on duty. (And off duty)
- I am level minded and I do not get angry easily.
- I try to make sure both parties in an admin sit would be happy and understanding of the situation.

Attachments

• SCPRP Warns.jpg
    SCPRP Warns.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 12
  • SCPRP Achievments.jpg
    SCPRP Achievments.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 12
  • SCPRP Vtime.jpg
    SCPRP Vtime.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 12

Kill_Sliick

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 25, 2023
+support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THIS MAN IN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driver

Sep 8, 2023
+Support
-I've had good interactions with you in Nu-7.
-Active, I see you on the server pretty much all the time.
-Good application.

-2 RDM warns in a single day, not sure what happened but those we're a long time ago and I'm sure you've changed.

Best of luck with the application, I hope you get accepted in the staff team <3.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @PolarBear,
Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.