[SCP-RP USA] RockRiley333's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockRiley333

Jun 17, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Goldenwitherking
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: I have been a member since 2021-2022 but my Vtime shows 3D
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PTZ
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): E-11 SPC "Rockin"
Chaos name (include your rank): I'm not in CI
Civilian name: Riley.N
Steam ID: 76561199186386809
Discord ID (name#0000): rockriley333
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/security-captain-application.4821/ https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/moderator-application-usa.4818/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- two new ones, RDM - Fail RP, I fastly killed someone as MC&D to get a foundation keycard during a SCP breach. Kicked for combat logging as SCP 12-hour ban, all of E-11 and NU-7 were on the surface I left as I was tired and salty. I will refrain from doing this again.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-yes
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-yes
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6-8
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-
I am inspired to become a Gamemaster on your server to enhance the overall fun and enriching experiences for the community. I aim to foster deeper connections among members, making the environment more welcoming for new players and encouraging them to remain engaged.

What would you be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I possess a unique knack for fostering community engagement, ensuring both long-term members to remain connected and new members feel integrated and eager to stay, setting me apart from other applicants.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

A significant disturbance erupted among the D-class personnel, with tables overturned and many armed with high-powered weaponry such as shotguns and assault rifles.

I would deploy MTF NU-7 to neutralize an unidentified entity on the surface, thereby enhancing their operational experience and fostering more interactive
engagement

.I would orchestrate a group of Serpent's Hand scouts to covertly penetrate the SCP Foundation to extract their most valuable data.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The Chaos Insurgency manages to extract a test specimen from Area 610, leading to a catastrophic breach. As SCP-610's flesh-like tendrils engulf the map, every Group of Interest joins the fray to counteract its spread. Amidst this turmoil, both the GOC and the SCP Foundation work in tandem to evacuate survivors into a temporary secure facility.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: Intercept the transaction between MC&D and the UIU/FBI involving the black market device.Mission: O-1 operatives are to discreetly monitor the exchange point, apprehend the involved agents, and secure the device containing information about the Ethics Committee before it reaches UIU/FBI hands.

A-1: Objective: Rescue the kidnapped O5 member and neutralize the high-ranking CI engineer.Mission: Alpha-1 operatives must covertly penetrate the Chaos Insurgency stronghold, eliminate the engineer, and ensure the safe extraction of the O5 member, all while minimizing collateral damage and maintaining operational secrecy.

Last edited:

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
-Support
- Didn’t put E-11, foundation, nu7, and other missions.
- very small map event change
-Haven’t seen you on the server before

best of luck!

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Application Denied

Hi @RockRiley333
On behalf of the Game Master Team, I would like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that your application overall does not have much substance to it, and is not of quality for something we are looking from for GM members.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regards,
Event Team Supervisor Stee Ven

Status
Not open for further replies.