SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
Steam ID:
  • STEAM_0:1:444822067
Discord name:
  • lampmax
For how long have you played on CG SCP:

HYhLshKlTKGqfy2RrE7vtrEfO30iXn9litm2X7XtIpfGNigK3kAzVMDwtnk6eE9MsWjnDPP5aJKXNW31OFIV51AY2fG4p7wxcCg2Je4h7YYcKZAHrowPVo5rZfnSPujtnV3-VWFXxQeAePyBBjrtCW4

In what country are you located?:
  • Canada
Time zone:
  • EST
Character name(s):
  • Squirrelly | Acorn
Civilian name:
  • Mike Tanka
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
  • SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Site Advisor (Holding)
  • DEA Special Agent (Holding)
  • Overseer Assistant (Holding)
  • Alpha-1 SPC (Held)
  • Ethics Assistant (Held)
  • Nu-7 LT (Held)
  • E-11 LCPL (Held)
  • GENSEC Captain (Held)
  • GOC SGT (Held)
  • DEA Senior Agent (Held)
  • Chaos Insurgency Beta (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
  • Yes, I have received 5 warnings all of which are expired.
  • 2x Micspam | 2x RDM | 1x Mixing
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
  • I am applying for O5-3 with my nickname being “The Visionary” I feel the nickname “The Visionary” Well reflects my personality as I have big visions for myself overall. Visionary meaning “A person thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom.” well reflects how I act within the server. My goals come above all else and I work towards them relentlessly. This is further reinforced by looking at my previous applications for Site Administration. That despite being denied 6 times I still continued to apply until I got it. Even if this application gets denied I will still reapply at a later date when I have more experience.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
  • I feel that my background in multiple fields makes me a viable candidate for this job. Not only have I held combative jobs, I have also held administrative jobs too. Being an effective Council member also means you have to work well with A-1. I feel I can accomplish this as I have been a member of A-1 myself. Along with that I have worked alongside them as an OA. This, combined with my persistence and unwillingness to fail, makes me the best candidate for this job.
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
  • Initiating Code Blacks: Site command is responsible for initiating a Black and if the breach goes really badly activate the nuke for an RP reset.

• Helping Resolve issues that Site Admin Cannot: If an issue that cannot be resolved by a member of Site Administration, said issue will be passed up to Site Command. Unless the issue is related to Ethics then it will be dealt with by the Council.

• Sitewide Issues: The facility will experience site issues from time to time. If there are problems with SCPS members of the Overseer Council can approve the use of AA during the breach. If D-class are rioting they can also initiate KOS outside of Airlock. If D-Block manages to get enough weaponry that three sweeps have failed, The council may have to authorize a mass termination.

• Roleplay Enhancement: Members of the Overseer Council are responsible to help promote RP around the site. This can be shown by approving research tests, Giving A-1/OA’s orders, giving SCP’s the ability to be passive. They also have to review documents given to them by their OA’s.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

-Voting on Site Director Applications
-Voting on DEA Director Applications
-Voting on Overseer Assistants Applications
-Appointing the A-1 Commander
-Voting on other Overseers
They also assist Site-Administration, Overseer Assistants, Department of External Affairs, and Alpha-1

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Squirrelly was going about his usual day as a diligent Site Advisor at the Site-65 facility. As he delved into his departmental review of GENSEC, he couldn't ignore the fact that his coffee cup was now empty. After typing his final page, he decided to head down to the breakroom and get a refill.

Squirrelly walked towards the breakroom at his normal pace, greeting other staff and engaging in conversation. As he was walking, he noticed that Alpha-1 members seemed to be discreetly positioned all around, an unusual sight considering they were usually only seen when accompanying O5 members. Intrigued, Squirrelly continued his path, eventually entering the break room.

To his surprise, there sat O5-1, the highest-ranking official in the Foundation, casually sipping coffee and perusing a newspaper. As he glanced up, a smile crossed his face. "Hello, Squirrelly! Have a seat, I've already prepared a cup for you," O5-1 said, gesturing towards an empty chair with a fresh drink in front of it.

Squirrelly took the offered seat, unsure of why he was summoned by someone of such high authority. They engaged in idle chatter, discussing the facility's policies and the various issues plaguing Site-65. However, as the conversation went, Squirrelly began to feel increasingly woozy. His vision blurred, and all of a sudden everything faded to black.

When he regained consciousness, he found himself in an elegant office. Sitting across from him were three individuals he had encountered separately before, but never all together. The tension in the room was palpable as O5-1 broke the silence, "Glad you're finally awake. We brought you here to offer you a special position." O5-1's tone was both serious and welcoming.

"We've decided that you are the perfect candidate for the esteemed role of O5-3," another individual chimed in. "You can decline the offer, and you will be amnesticized, and returned to your office as if nothing happened. So, what do you say, Squirrelly?"

Squirrelly hesitated, his mind reeling from the unexpected turn of events. "Yes, I accept," he finally replied, feeling a mix of excitement and apprehension. "Great! Prepare to shed your former name and embrace your new role among these prestigious ranks," announced O5-1.

Last edited:

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
-/+ Support

A great pick.... but he chose Acorn as his A-1 name and that by itself is a huge no.

thats a joke +support

• Sad
Reactions: SquirrellyJr

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+ / - Support

Listen I think you are a good candidate for O5 but you literally just got Site Administration and was accepted on July 15th. Only 2 weeks you've been Site Administration. I feel like you need more time within SA before you step up to Site Command. You do great things within Site Adminstration and that you're friendly and you know what you're doing. But for now it's going to be a neutral.

Good luck.

- [REDACTED] "Sentinel"

Reactions: SquirrellyJr

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1690857258006.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Squirrelly.

In regards to your application for
OVERSEER, after Council Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact the
Chief Overseer at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time should the position be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.