[SCP-RP USA] Stee Ven's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Not sure how to find but I think it is: supergamer1714
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6d 21h
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Stee Ven E-11 SPC
Chaos name (include your rank): Stee Ven Sr, CI-B
Civilian name: Stern Vin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159217625
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Exec. App

SCP-096

UNGOC App

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
5 min gag with verbal warning

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
This would be my first time, however I will learn with time.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes in other communities.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
On weekdays 1-5 hours, weekends/off days, 2-8

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator for this server because, mainly, I love the server. GMod is my most played game with 571 hours at the time of writing and SCP-RP on CG has contributed to about 150-200 of those hours. I want to help this incredible community in any way I can, and I believe that joining the staff team would be the best way to do so. Not only this, but I also want to build up a better reputation within the community, and become more respected, trusted, and liked, as well as get various useful skills through being staff.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I can help the server with my willingness to learn and humility. I will always be looking for ways to improve myself as I understand due to my past and age I will have to put in more work to be respected in the staff team. I also am understanding of people. I know that, when in staff sits, people may be upset or frustrated when a bug is affecting them, or they are or were being treated unfairly or are the victim of a broken rule, and they might be missing out on something major like a large breach or event, and I know how to handle things quickly. And lastly, I believe I am fairly approachable and friendly to people that need my help and I will help in any way I can, and will handle questions and issues people are having swiftly and professionally.

Last edited:

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
+Support
Good enough interactions
Active
Good maturity

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi @henbrk ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are free.​

Status
Not open for further replies.