[SCP-RP USA] Steven Preisler's Ethics Committee Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024
I understand you've excelled in every position you've had and I agree but that's the point you've only had Jr Cl4 Positions and no Combat experience at all so you cant really prove you know what's going on in those departments. As Ethics you also interact with GOIs a lot which you've never had to do before as a research.
So did some looking around and stumbled on this. When Pavish applied for ECM he too did not have any senior Cl4 roles. He got accepted and did great at his job. I mean look where he is now.

Here is the link to Pavish’s application:

Johnny Legend

Aug 30, 2024
+Major Support
Steven is a great roleplayer, very active, and would be a great fit for the position compared to others. I would personally like to see an ethics member who's actively on throughout the week instead of for a few hours here and there. I do see a few people saying they don't see him often, but I know this man is on for HOURS a day. Either you're not in the same time zone or you're in a department that does not see ethics or research often.
-Edit: I do want to also mention that he is currently the ONLY constant active member of ethics. The only other member I see often is Coral (be that I only see them 3 times a week). But she is usually busy with meetings 99% of the time from what I can tell. Also, I see lots of negative support from people who I don't personally see play often in other roles (not everyone just some).

Last edited:
Reactions: stephenpreisler
Jun 8, 2024
So did some looking around and stumbled on this. When Pavish applied for ECM he too did not have any senior Cl4 roles. He got accepted and did great at his job. I mean look where he is now.

Here is the link to Pavish’s application:

He was Assistant for a year and made multiple major contributions to the site as a whole that's the difference, he made the Assistant program and the site wide honors system we have today.

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
Please cease any arguments in this thread and take them to Discord if you wish to continue them

(asmodeus is right)

Last edited:

Carson Wolf

Sep 3, 2024
+Support

I Understand my word does not mean much in the grand scheme of things but I want to support this man

Steven has done so much for ethics he is on actually everyday there is not one time I have not seen Steven on the server. He always is doing everything within ethics if you need something looked over he is there. If you need to contact another ethics member he is there. If you just need some general question he is there. I believe Steven has done so much and deserves to be a ethics committee member.

ZTQuiz56

Jun 6, 2024
+Support Great app I have seen you on for a very long time and love the fact you include all departments in everything you do, I think you would do great at this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.