Tim Drake

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
Steam ID; STEAM_0:0:460028580

my vtime while on the scp-rp server keeps resetting to 2 days. this is stopping my from applying for job whitelists. i have tried to explain that it is broken and that with the experience that i have its pretty much impossible to do in 2 days. i tried to apply for medical consult but but rejected for low playtime. i am an Nu-7 SGT currently. I have total lvl 112. high levels in combat, dclass, support, scp and research. i hold 5 of the 6 licenses. and cant get medical consultant. i think is completely unfair and deserve some leeway. when applying for whitelists. or how will i be able to show my dedication.

here is some proof to prove this:

Lisences proof.

Level proof:

here is a screenshot from approx 10 days ago from the time i made this complaint. it shows that my time reset.

this is present.

the next time i apply for medical consultant will link this complaint showing all the proof

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
@Lawrie100 its how SCP has always been. Just dont mind it. if i remeber instead of showing all time total it only showed the last 30 days. you dont needs screenshot evidence of total playtime in your applications as staff can view it if i remember (only the really high up staff though)

Status
Not open for further replies.