GMT
Character name(s):
Jonathan Jones, Jonathan J. Jones
Civilian name:
Jonathan J. Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?:
No, I do not believe this will effect my ability in-game. I have managed fine since I joined. Not having a mic has never been a issue.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096 (Holding)
Heavy Weapons License (Holding)
Riot Control License (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDM | NLR | Fear RP | Fail RP | Toxic and LTARP
These punishments are a mixture between when I first joined / within the last couple of months. I try to be as mature as possible, and I have been that for awhile now.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for the GENSEC Security Captain role because I feel I am a right match for the job. I have played GENSEC since I first joined CG and I feel personally I have what it takes to play as one of the GENSEC captains. I believe I would be a good leader and can get people under control while maintaining a respectful, peaceful manner. I have good experience in getting CDC under control (efficiently) while no captains are available as a Security Sergeant. GENSEC is a job I have a passion for, so I ultimately feel I have what it takes to be a captain.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I feel I am a suitable candidate for the role because I am good at working through sticky, tricky, or messy situations. For example, there is a breach going on, and there is no captain available, I would command (as a Sergeant) the cadets & officers to form a firing line to hopefully redirect any SCPs who may enter CDC. I would also have some put in Airlock & Watchtower to keep D-Class contained.

I believe I am a good leader. I have a lot of experience being the highest member of GENSEC on without a captain present, I keep officers & cadets and other personnel (i.e medical, research) organized to different parts of CDC, as without organization D-Block can be a mess and lead to deaths. (i.e crowd at testing line and grenade gets thrown resulting in multiple casualties)

I believe I can manage personnel professionally.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Have control/order in D-Block (Must call sweeps when it is needed)
Making sure ethics is being used (CoE)
Make sure Sergeants/Officers/Cadets are performing up to standards
Organize personnel below your clearance
Solve disputes between GENSEC personnel
Regularly check up on different parts of D-Block
Hosting tryouts for RRT/HW
Staying vigilant.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jonathan Jones was born in Argentina. He grew up his entire life wanting to be like his father, John Jones, who was in the military. Jonathan rarely got to see his father, but when he did, he made sure it counted. He would always do weapon training with his father. He loved it loads.
As he grew older he joined the military, which due to his outstanding performance in combat he was contacted by the SCP Foundation.
Jonathan Jones then worked his way up the ranks in Site-65 GENSEC Dep.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-/+SUPPORT

+Mature
-Dose not have a mic (required to have a mic)
+active
- lore is to short and not detailed

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-No Interactions
-Lore is very short
+Decently Formatted Application

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+Neutral
-lore is short but understandable
- I have never seen you on gensec
- good Interactions with you

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Neutral +/-

+ Well formatted application
+Detailed answers

-No mic (Needed)
-Lore is a bit short

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
Good Afternoon Mr. Jones,

I regret to inform you that you have been denied for the position of Captain. This is due to you not having a microphone which is a requirement. Please feel free to re-apply when you have access to a microphone.

Kind regards,
Chief of Security 'Gladiator'.

Status
Not open for further replies.