SCP-UK Intelligence Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:483840327
Discord name:am913er#4511
For how long have you played on CG SCP:2 Weeks (359 hours)
In what country are you located?: Saudi Arabia
Time zone: UTC +3 (Arabia Standard Time)
Character name(s): 'HOUND'
Civilian name: Robert Richardson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-PVT & CI-A
MTF-PVT & CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
2 failrp 2 fearrp toxicity
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
Because I find Intelligence a fun job and I think it would be fit for me to become an Ambassador because I love the Intel job
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have experience in interrogation and can follow orders
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
0 documents | it should be written in an accurate way so that the person reading it gets the idea of this document
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
to help/train new agents and supervise them
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Robert Richardson a 25-year-old began as a tech expert with unused combat experience he knew about this experience but never thought he would use it that's when he decided to join GENSEC he started out as a cadet and over the years he became a sergeant but he wasn't comfortable being in his current position so he left GENSEC to find his true purpose within the site that's when he found out about the Intelligence so he tried them out and that's where it hit him he found his purpose and its to become Director of Intelligence but he needs to slowly climb up the ranks so he got the opportunity to become an Intelligence Ambassador and he couldn't pass the offer.

'HOUND'

Feb 12, 2023
some words got multiplied like MTF-PVT & CI-A it wrote it twice

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022

1675972598169.png

Hello @'HOUND'

Thank you for showing interest in expanding your roles within the Department of Intelligence, After communicating with the ambassadors I have come to a verdict regarding your reassignment request. Unfortunately with recent upcoming changes to the department with the announced merge I have to deny this request as it would not be viable to bring you into this position at this time. However, your progression within the department will be noted!

Regards,
Dpt. Director 'Falcon'

Secure. Contain. Protect

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.