[SCP-Uk] Tommy's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusadorTommy

Mar 13, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:516385742
Discord name:Tommyy
For how long have you played on CG SCP:1 day but i do have more i had a bit of a break so
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):Tommy
Civilian name:Crusador
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:I have no whitelist
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:No
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:Because i have really great RP skills and know the rules of the server and am a great guy at takeing orders i also love the lore behide this SCP and also love how its design is with RP am great at it its my strong suit i do a lot of RP on many server Garry mod my major one i like doing is Star wars rp ive been play a server for 2 years because i do like rp.
-

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:-SCP-096 when Pacified normally sits in a crouched position or wanders around the area dependent on the time left alone. SCP-096 is completely docile until provoked by someone seeing its face or by a picture of him then he starts getting really angary then goes after the person who look at his face untill its dead where ever it is it will be find
-

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
--SCP-096 is allowed to go wherever SCP-096-1 (The person who saw its face) is. SCP-096 behavior is to track down SCP-096-1 until dead then return to a docile state once anyone who saw its face is dead. They are not allowed to beeline to D-Block unless that is the origins of SCP-096-1.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:- When someone eva seen his face thru a picture has been breach by someone then that will make him deadly going after that SCP-096-1. Once this is happing the MTF Will have too hurray and get a Bucket along with SCRAMBLE Goggles will be equipped by proper members of MTF E-11 "Nine Tailed Fox" Who will then Locate SCP-096. They will get the bucket on its head and attempt to kill SCP-096-1 or wait until all instances of SCP-096-1 are dead. Once done SCP-096 bucketed will return do a docile statewhere MTF E-11 will Secure and return SCP-096 to the proper Containment Chamber.

th.jpg

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @CrusadorTommy
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Your application has been denied due to plagiarism.

You may reapply in 3 days.

Kind Regards,
Lily​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.