Character name(s): 'Judge' [HH-O]
Civilian name: Jonathan Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: NU-7 LCPL, Internal Affairs Ambassador, SCP-096
Held: E-11 LCPL, Intelligence Agent, CI-Gamma
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
These warnings were mostly distributed last year, which I have drastically improved upon since then. Only two are recent due to misunderstanding of ruling in character with no malicious intentions.

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?

I am applying for the position of Director of Internal Affairs as I am very devoted to the department. I find a rush of pleasure coming on site to do the duties of an Ambassador and wish to expand upon this. I've been an Ambassador for about 5 months now (3rd longest serving Ambassador in the department) and I believe it is time for me to move up in the chain of command. I enjoy having the ability to arrest people who commit crimes and get a sense of ease when thinking about how their is less and less rule breaks everyday on-site.
If given the opportunity as Director, I would be ready to lead this department to an improved standard, such as staying in touch with the Agents, Operatives and Ambassadors, and providing fresh communication on a daily basis.

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:

I believe I am a suitable candidate for the Director of Internal Affairs as I am an active, qualified Ambassador. I am ready to enroll the duties and responsibilities of a director. My experience within the department has grown to a large extent over the 5 months of me being an Ambassador, and this knowledge can be put to greater use with the role of director. My knowledge of the Foundation Legal Codex is upstanding, often when making arrests I can name the charge the moment I see the infraction.

When Agents & Operatives within the department have questions about arrests, documents, or other, I always provide a response with my most knowledgeable opinion/critique. I do my best to maintain professional standards in front of Agents & Operatives, as well as other Ambassadors as we are role models for on-site personnel and for the people of the department.
When I am performing arrests I maintain competent standards and would explain to the person being arrested the charge they are in for and how long they are being arrested for. Sometimes for smaller cases I let people off with a verbal warning and let them know Internal Affairs is watching them, to hopefully give off a feeling that they won't commit any crimes again.

I also find the whole Ambassador job thrilling, and I am an eager individual who is ready to expand my status within the department, to the next stage. If given the opportunity, I can provide and embrace my skills and qualities on the department. If given the opportunity at the director role, I will be able to expand upon my leadership skills and mentoring skills within the department of internal affairs.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:

The Director of Internal Affairs main duty is overseeing the entirety of the department whilst maintaining strong and healthy relationships between other departments.

Other duties are as follows;
  • A director must provide a sense of leadership to the Ambassadors, Agents & Operatives.​
  • Managing the Ambassadors, making sure they are keeping their professionalism and helping out within the department.​
  • Actively communicating good relations with other departments to ensure the sites running.​
  • Keeping in touch with the other director, communicating with them and being truthful and coherent.​
  • Interviewing new Ambassadors to expand the leadership within the department, and keeping the Ambassador team alive and thriving.​
  • Letting go of Ambassadors who are no longer active within the department.​
  • Writing up documents, could be guides for Agents & Ambassadors, to keep parts of the department from going stale.​
  • Making sure the Agents & Operatives are keeping professional standards and doing their job in an unbiased way.​
The Director of Internal Affairs also takes in the complaints on Ambassadors, Agents and Operatives and deals with them in an executive, unbiased manner. These complaints should be taken in serious procedures.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

//// SCPIP.NET ////

*** LOGGING IN ***

Sucess!

Welcome User to Jonathan Jones (#4832) Personnel File!

During Jonathan Jones early days at Site-65, he joined the Department of Internal Affairs as an Agent.
Jonathan Jones would provide unbiased and professional attitudes on-site when talking to and arresting personnel.
Jones was given the nickname;

'Judge'

The Department of Internal Affairs leadership team would recognize such talent and hire Jonathan Jones to become an Ambassador for the department.
Jonathan Jones became an even more well-known person on Site-65 and people wouldn't dare to commit a crime in front of him.

One day, one of Jonathan's directors would be promoted to be a member of the Ethics Committee, opening up a director position in the department. Jonathan saw this as an opportunity to expand his leadership skills within the department and become one of the Director of Internal Affairs, so he applied and awaited a response...

*** UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS; SHUTTING DOWN ***

//// SCPIP.NET ////

Last edited:

yedekkral

Jun 26, 2023
Neutral, there are better options with proper knowledge about the guidelines and who are more active in Internal affairs.

Reactions: Judge

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
Neutral, there are better options with proper knowledge about the guidelines and who are more active in Internal affairs.
I like to think I'm the most active Ambassador, if not one of the most. Rest of the department can back me up on that. Thank you for the reply.

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
- Support
- Activity lacks
- Missing responsibilities in application.
- Missed opportunity to make great points in application, on what makes you great.
- Neutral interactions.
- Heaps of warnings, some quite recent.

Johne's, IA needs a new Director that is ready for anything that comes towards them. I quite frankly haven't seen anything that special come from you, I have not seen you really show how great you are, a great Ambassador needs to be the one that pops out from the other Ambassadors and goes that extra mile to really show that they are ready to take charge of the department. I don't mean anything I say to be personal, but I like to be unbiased.

Good luck.

Reactions: Judge

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
- Support
- Activity lacks
- Missing responsibilities in application.
- Missed opportunity to make great points in application, on what makes you great.
- Neutral interactions.
- Heaps of warnings, some quite recent.

Johne's, IA needs a new Director that is ready for anything that comes towards them. I quite frankly haven't seen anything that special come from you, I have not seen you really show how great you are, a great Ambassador needs to be the one that pops out from the other Ambassadors and goes that extra mile to really show that they are ready to take charge of the department. I don't mean anything I say to be personal, but I like to be unbiased.

Good luck.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm going to use this advice to improve.

Last edited:

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
Forum_Post_CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Mr. Jones for Director of Internal Affairs

Good Evening Mr. Jones,

Thank you for showing an interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Director. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.