-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 CPT former
MTF 0-1 SGT-Former
MTF E-11 SGT-Former
MTF Nu-7 LCPL Now
CI-Delcom Now
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Kicks for mining my first time on the server
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: Why do I think I am the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant, As I am able to hand stressful tasks assigned to me by higher ups completing them to the dot also very helpful towards fellow players and are able to help people complete test and signing Docs to improve the RP over all, i would always be able to handle a high ranking role within the foundation to help improve the site over all.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The Ethics Committee assistant is to assist the committee on small task on sign documents, over watching test and making sure everyone is following the Code of ethics so that everyone is treat with respect and making sure that D class are being treated the right way, A main responsibility for the Assistant is to make sure ethics committee is receiving information from the assistants if anything big or any group of the foundation are breaking the COE, Also means that if a Ethics committee member is not available, The Assistant can attempt to help to his fullest potential and could pass on information to the members of the committee
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Born in February 21 1997 was taken into the foundation at 18 after a SCP-096 breached containment killing his family and his entire town, He started off as a janitor and work his way up the ranks to a Gensec Officer over watching D-block, 2 Years later he proved himself to be a very useful person, As the Ethics committee gave him a chance at becoming there Assistant to help improve the COE and the foundation, He accepted the offer, After he Accepted the offer he was assigned to MTF Beta-1 helping them find GOI finding hostile threats on surface and talking with GOC about relations and benefiting both sides to success, Destroying SCPS that could end the world and evolving containment was with GOC lending the new equipment AKA 'Destruction Beam'.

Last edited:

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
-/+ Neutral support
I have had some great interactions with Nohacks before and think he could be a good fit but this application seems super rushed and is lacking quite a bit of details.

Nohacks

Jul 21, 2022
-/+ Neutral support
I have had some great interactions with Nohacks before and think he could be a good fit but this application seems super rushed and is lacking quite a bit of details.
I do apologize that it seems like that, I hope the new improvements i made on it look better please give more feedback when you see it thank you.

Joe "Enoch"

Jul 25, 2022
+/- Support

Great interactions
Very nice
Active

Short lore
Could add a bit more about what ECAs do

(banned me :( jk)

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
+Support Nohacks is super fun to play with on Nu-7. He has utmost professionality and is a great person. However I do feel like the application could use some work. You forgot to include which server you're applying in the actual application and it does seem like the lore could use some work. Other than that you would be a great fit for an ECA and I wish you luck for the application.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

- Clearance 4 Experience

- Great Interactions
- Active
- Lots of playtime
- Understanding of CoE & CoC
- Biographical Information

Nohacks

Jul 21, 2022
+/- Support

Great interactions
Very nice
Active

Short lore
Could add a bit more about what ECAs do

(banned me :( jk)
Thank you for the feed back, As hopefully my updated version on what ECA do looks better as i struggle when it comes to certain things like this

Nohacks

Jul 21, 2022
+Support

- Clearance 4 Experience

- Great Interactions
- Active
- Lots of playtime
- Understanding of CoE & CoC
- Biographical Information
Thanks for the reply, the - Biographical Information is a struggle for me as well writing applications like this

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Nohacks!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Accepted!

After Committee Vote.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.