[SCP-US] Ramuh's Resignation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
Name: Ramuh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59352597
Previous Rank: Senior Moderator
Date of resignation?: I believe it was 17/06/2023(June 17th)

Why did you resign?:
There are three big things that resulted in me resigning from the server. The first being I was just generally bored of the server, most of my friends had resigned from the server & I just had no goals for the server at the time & ended up sitting in positions w/o doing anything. My second reason for resigning was some issues I had with the staff team itself, in my last three weeks I ended up doing over 600 tickets due to the lack of staff on in the mornings(And some people just not doing anything more than their reqs), which really just burnt me out but on top of that, I was annoyed with certain staff as I wasn't able to join the team I wanted to(I was accepted but never trained / interviewed despite asking multiple times, in the end they allowed UK to do it but the time zones didn't let that happen too). The real nail in the coffin was two huge issues in my personal life that caused a lot of stress & with everything together I just needed a break.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
In the time that I've been gone I've done what I can to resolve my personal issues & I believe many of the other things that caused me to resign will no longer be a problem. At this point in time, nothing is causing me to feel anxious & I once again have a large amount of free time thanks to my irregular school schedule. I believe that if I ever begin to have issues with certain things or people in the community I will be able to resolve them before they really start to affect me & if I really start to have issues, I intend on taking certain steps before resorting to a resignation such as speaking to my supervisor & taking an LOA. To tie it all off, as I stated in my staff application I truly do just enjoy playing on the server & helping the community.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Congratulations, we've decided to accept your resignation appeal and you'll be brought back as a Moderator.

Kind regards,
Canoon and Mercer

Status
Not open for further replies.