SCP USA Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussiepopcorn6

Nov 5, 2023
Your in-game name: Johnny "Defunct" Aryan
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:552824197

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199065914122/
Date of ban: 11/5/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Adam \ 'Rackarain \' Smith
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP-USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not resorting to killing in situations where I'm being threatened, and not killing a person multiple of times if they're being annoying to me.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: No

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I believe that my ban was too harsh for what I've done. I want to point out that I've only killed 2-3 people, and the people I've killed were under ICly terms. Additionally, I want to point out that I killed this one kid who was annoying me multiple of times (3-4 times) so maybe this was the reason. I would like to lastly point out that I haven't roleplayed on any GMOD server for a while now, and you should take this into consideration.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As aforementioned before, not resorting to killing & not killing someone for being annoying.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I genuinely had a lot of fun on the server and it was probably the best server I've been in on GMOD. I'm feeling the urge to rejoin the server but I can't since I'm banned.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Hi @Aussiepopcorn6 You came into d block shower killed 3 people. That is what we consider Mass RDM since you killed multiple. If you are having problems with another player then you can request staff and they can try to help you. As for the ban 2 weeks is first offense you get for mrdm.

Aussiepopcorn6

Nov 5, 2023
Hi @Aussiepopcorn6 You came into d block shower killed 3 people. That is what we consider Mass RDM since you killed multiple. If you are having problems with another player then you can request staff and they can try to help you. As for the ban 2 weeks is first offense you get for mrdm.
I wanted to point this out because me and this other guy were fighting over the bathrooms so I killed him and this other guy came up to me and started stabbing me so those 2-3 other people might've been collateral?
I think that this was simply a misunderstanding because yes I do remember killing people in the bathrooms but those had reasons since I was fighting over a turf with this other guy and multiple people were attacking me.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the matter, i have decided to downgrade your ban to a week ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.