SCP USA Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexicatz

Nov 13, 2022
Your in-game name:"nights"
Your SteamID:76561199399942895
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199399942895/
Date of ban:4/10/24
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):severe toxicity (A)
Who banned you:"Sundowner"
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:i will watch what i say and try my best to not blurt things out without thinking
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?:warns only one kick for afk
Why should you be unbanned: what i said wasn't me trying to insult them out of the game and even then i know i was in the wrong in some way though i do not think i should be banned for it. I know i shouldn't have said what i said and i wasn't thinking what i was saying also i dont know who they where and they also couldn't hear me so if possible if the clip shows the person i would like too personally give a apology. Also i meant to say that you where killing yourself standing there.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:i will watch what im saying more carefully
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:i truly like this server and want to keep playing if that isn't possible i 100% get it.

Last edited:

Rexicatz

Nov 13, 2022
also if you want the clip schlatt has it
and for people that know me i will be taking an indefinite break if this isn't resoved so you dont think i just left the us sever for no reason also this is a ban for saying krs accadently in a fight for anyone wondering

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Appeal Denied

Hi @Rexicatz

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will be denying your ban appeal as I do believe it was issued correctly by the staff member involved, the choice of words you had used that gotten you banned are definitely words we don't want used within this community.

Please read up on the server rules in the future as to not have this incident occur again.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.